1b.app
Link copied -

Linking TM Magio

In binding by TM MAGIO, errors are shown, all positions are shown, tell me what to do? The articles are different, the names are different, but all positions are according to Magio
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Describe what you are doing and what errors you see. The description of the task makes absolutely no sense.
21.09.2020, 12:13
Original comment available on version: ru

1. I go to logistics-binding goods.
2. I choose the right supplier.
3. I open an additional tab and select all suppliers.
4. For example, I need to link the position Vacuum cleaner MAGIO MG-902. And many other MAGIO positions pop up, such as (163625 Magio MG-445 tabletop stove, Magio MG-170G curling iron, Magio MG-346S coffee maker and others), which in no way correspond to the request for MAGIO MG-902
21.09.2020, 12:32

https://prnt.sc/ul043o I go in, I drive - I see both on the left and on the right the values corresponding to the request
3. about what extra. I don't understand the speech tab. If you open a page in a separate window, it has nothing to do with the current one
21.09.2020, 12:41

I introduce MAGIO MG-902 ..... because. others may have names in Ukrainian or "abracadabra" ....
21.09.2020, 12:56

In this case, it shows you the same as in the global search, i.e. all products that have the word MAGIO and possibly
MG-902. In addition to MAGIO and model, try to enter the name of the product or something else to make the search more accurate.
21.09.2020, 13:16

Dmitry, well, even the position of the Blender MAGIO MG-645 clearly shows that it shows unnecessary goods for binding. Only with TM we have this. What do you advise to do?
21.09.2020, 13:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment