1b.app
Link copied -

Adding one supplier code to two products

Hello.
At the moment, if you add one supplier code to two products, then when recalculating, one becomes in stock and the other is out of stock. Is it possible to make sure that both products are in stock after the recalculation, even if the supplier code is duplicated?
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Andrew wrote:
Is it possible to make sure that both products are in stock after the recalculation, even if the supplier code is duplicated?

It is very strange that 1 supplier code is used in several products in the context of 1 supplier. The actual search by supplier code may not return the product you expect.
And what is such a "solution"?
28.04.2022, 12:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Andrew wrote:
Is it possible to make sure that both products are in stock after the recalculation, even if the supplier code is duplicated?

It is very strange that 1 supplier code is used in several products in the context of 1 supplier. The actual search by supplier code may not return the product you expect.
And what is such a "solution"?

I want to add products from two sites, there the product is the same, but with a different name and description.
28.04.2022, 12:20

Andrew wrote:
I want to add products from two sites, there the product is the same, but with a different name and description.

And why can't you add the 1st product, but write the data in different fields, for example?
So I think it will be more adequate than similar crutches in terms of suppliers)
28.04.2022, 12:38

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Andrew wrote:

And why can't you add the 1st product, but write the data in different fields, for example?
So I think it will be more adequate than similar crutches in terms of suppliers)

They will be exported to different sites. While such an idea came to mind, I stopped at it: D There, the category structure is different
28.04.2022, 12:44

Andrew wrote:
They will be exported to different sites. While such an idea came to mind, I stopped at it: D There, the category structure is different

But is it possible (if there is no such possibility - to modify) to export data from different fields to different sites?
28.04.2022, 12:52

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Andrew wrote:

But is it possible (if there is no such possibility - to modify) to export data from different fields to different sites?

Yes, export fields to different sites. Thought I could do without modifications. perhaps there is a checkbox that allows you to make duplicate supplier codes
28.04.2022, 13:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment