1b.app
Link copied -

Add the ability to receive a "High percentage of purchase orders" from Rozetka

Hello!
Tell me, can you add to the automation "Import orders from Rozetka Seller API" the data "High percentage of buyback orders" ( In the API reference, the user_rating parameter is responsible for this data
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I can offer to implement the setting in which additional field to write the value from the specified parameter (it can have values 1, 2, 3) - this will take 1 hour of refinement
13.07.2021, 15:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I can offer to implement the setting in which additional field to write the value from the specified parameter (it can have values 1, 2, 3) - this will take 1 hour of refinement

Maxim, yes, this option is great.
To the payment account: as far as I know, from Artem Vonarch and from the video from Maxim Miroshnichenko (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJxxHXbjgA&t=530s) now all improvements are free :)
13.07.2021, 17:00

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim, yes, this option is great.
To the payment account: as far as I know, from Artem Vonarch and from the video from Maxim Miroshnichenko (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJxxHXbjgA&t=530s) now all improvements are free :)

this applies only to improvements in OS for cloud clients
13.07.2021, 17:52

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Yes, you're right, but I'm going to be moving to the cloud this Friday.
14.07.2021, 13:10

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Yes, you're right, but I'm going to be moving to the cloud this Friday.

after the transition, be sure to ping in the topic, I will set the task
14.07.2021, 13:55

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Does the word "ping" mean this topic or create another one with a link to this one?
14.07.2021, 14:37

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Does the word "ping" mean this topic or create another one with a link to this one?

you can
16.07.2021, 23:39

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

As you also asked - I ping!
17.07.2021, 18:41

https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... I think the last comment is addressed to you)
I perfectly saw the screenshots of how you advertise that the OS is shit, while you get free improvements and even edits and 50+ tickets that you put up on the forum, you did it in a day. I don't understand your double play.
19.07.2021, 21:52

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-official-news/9231-snyati-vse-ograniche... I think the last comment is addressed to you)
I perfectly saw the screenshots of how you advertise that the OS is shit, while you get free improvements and even edits and 50+ tickets that you put up on the forum, you did it in a day. I don't understand your double play.

Answered on the same link!
20.07.2021, 04:01

The issue is not resolved.
Closed due to message limit expired
21.07.2021, 09:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment