1b.app
Link copied -

Orders with Prom end up in an incomprehensible BP

Answers:

Probably some action at the initial stage gives an error - so there is no switching of the process status.
Added logging for an error, you need to wait for a new order

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich wrote:
And they cannot be transferred to the status New order retail

Have you tried changing the stage via the list of processes in bulk?
12.04.2021, 15:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Probably some action at the initial stage gives an error - so there is no switching of the process status.
Added logging for an error, you need to wait for a new order

And they cannot be transferred to the status New order retail

Have you tried changing the stage via the list of processes in bulk?

Tried gives an error: there is no entity. A new order has come in, but everything is still the same
12.04.2021, 19:29

Tried gives an error: there is no entity.

This is an error from Rozeta, because you are trying to switch the status on a process that has an External ID - this is what the switch is trying to do.
Added a check that the process was imported specifically from the Rosette - and only then try to switch. I hope no one imports processes from Rosette in other ways (except as an action), prescribes external code from Rosette and updates the status.
13.04.2021, 17:34

Tried gives an error: there is no entity.

This is an error from Rozeta, because you are trying to switch the status on a process that has an External ID - this is what the switch is trying to do.
Added a check that the process was imported specifically from the Rosette - and only then try to switch. I hope no one imports processes from Rosette in other ways (except as an action), prescribes external code from Rosette and updates the status.

Orders are now received from the proma, but orders from the outlet do not switch to the Assembling status
https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/155232/edit/
Gives Can't change status error. 47 to 3 Next status Not available
14.04.2021, 11:23

I cannot influence the fact that Rosette does not allow you to switch the process to another status.
Check with Rozetka technical support what is the reason - I think you will get an exhaustive answer
14.04.2021, 15:19

I cannot influence the fact that Rosette does not allow you to switch the process to another status.
Check with Rozetka technical support what is the reason - I think you will get an exhaustive answer

No. This error is thrown by OneBox. On the Build status, there is no need for any actions with the Socket
14.04.2021, 15:23

No. This error is thrown by OneBox. On the Build status, there is no need for any actions with the Socket

This error is thrown by OneBox based on the Rozetka Seller API response.
If you look at your workflow https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/88/action/new/ - you are switching the stage to https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/ shop/workflowstatus/194/action/new/ where the status change action in Rozetka is indicated
14.04.2021, 15:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment