1b.app
Link copied -

working with the application

Good afternoon

There were a number of questions about working with the application

firstly, it does not load existing advertisements from OLH, although the integration is configured (it works correctly, I created one ad and it appeared on OLH and this ad is displayed in the application

second - when I created the ad, I was faced with the fact that I could not enter the location "Lviv Galitsky" I had to enter another locality and change it directly on the OLH website

How to fix these problems??
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Of course, the correct operation of the application is very important. I am sure that everything can be fixed. By the way, I recently had problems with the application in which I was watching a movie. Now this resource https://filmy.com.ua/ is just a find for me. There is so much interesting information about movies and not only that. I started visiting this site regularly, that is, every day, and concluded that this is a team of movie geeks who always know the answer to the question of what to watch in their free time.
26.03.2024, 22:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Smith Olga wrote:
Of course, the smooth operation of the application is very important. I'm sure everything can be fixed. By the way, I recently had problems with the application in which I watched a movie. Now this resource https://filmy.com.ua/ is just a godsend for me. There is so much interesting information about films and more. I started visiting this site regularly, that is, every day, and concluded that this is a team of movie geeks who always knows the answer to the question of what to watch in their free time.

on the nofollow website
your sample is marna
27.03.2024, 00:29
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment