1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement of the action

1. It is necessary to evaluate the setting, in the action of exporting products to the pretsashop
- So that before transferring the values to the site, the system takes away 20% of the price in the box
There is just an action that adds 20% to the price when importing products

and now we need the formula to work
((product price) - (price/6))
Or you need to give the opportunity to choose just from which field to pull data at a price (additional fields)
2.And it is also necessary to add the setting
so that in the export you can also select the discount field for the product.
How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. 1h subtract %, 1h if you take the price from the additional field.
2. We just need to apply the discount to the price or upload it to some separate field
04.08.2021, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru

2. so that the discount as a field is displayed separately
In Presta, there are fields for price, discount, and discounted price. We want it to be transmitted
- price (regular without discount)
- discount
And then it turns out that there will be a promotion on the site
100 UAH + 20% discount = 80 UAH total price
04.08.2021, 13:28

it will take about 2 hours to transfer the discount
04.08.2021, 13:32

Good afternoon! I'm waiting for an invoice.
31.08.2021, 17:42

Good morning! I'm waiting for an invoice.
06.09.2021, 10:46

Good afternoon. Julia said that we misunderstood each other and you write an additional comment here in the problem. Can we discuss again?
20.09.2021, 11:55

When, we load the price list, for example RRP 8421 UAH (including VAT), when transferring to the site to the RRP + 20% VAT. We need to transfer the price 8421 -20% VAT, the site throws 20% and we get 8421 UAH. Most likely, we create an additional field, Price for the site without VAT, calculate the value in it and transfer it to the site. Total:
When the product enters the CRM, it is already with VAT, and when we send it to the site, it writes the price without VAT in the field and adds 20% itself"
We can add the product field to recalculate the price excluding VAT and, accordingly, in the export of goods action, it is necessary that the price can be taken from an additional field
21.09.2021, 13:56

Good morning! Orient by due date?
22.09.2021, 09:28

Dobrovolskaya Lyudmila wrote:
We can add the product field to recalculate the price excluding VAT and, accordingly, in the export of goods action, it is necessary that the price can be taken from an additional field

okay, i.e. I will unload (export) the price not from the price of the goods, but from the additional field if it is filled for all products. So?
24.09.2021, 12:02

Understood, I will try to do the task within a few working days
24.09.2021, 13:07

Good afternoon. The name of the setting in the action "Export product information to prestashop":
Select an additional field. If the field is filled and the value is non-zero, export the price value from it instead of the standard product field with the price
27.09.2021, 16:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment