1b.app
Link copied -

Score add icons to features

Example:
https://tashuta.ua/krest-svetodiodniy-s-dinamikoy-odnotsvetniy-600h600-dvuhstoro...
Icons can be added to filters
Accordingly, will appear here
In order not to manually add icons to each card, you need to add the “filter values” tab to the “filters and characteristics” section
In it we see all the filter values that are on the site
to which you can attach a photo.
Accordingly, if a photo is added to the value, then it will appear in all cards where this value is indicated
Please rate this update.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ok, let's finish it, I'm waiting for the bill. One more comment - if you need to include a checkbox when importing , so that the icons would not be reset
At the moment, when you turn on the checkbox, they disappear
29.11.2021, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Igor! Is there any hint for improvement?
15.12.2021, 12:51

Hello,
The task is accepted for work, I will let you know about the result in the near future.
21.12.2021, 14:37

Sergey, the list of values has been added
https://tashuta.ua/admin/shop/products/filtervalues/
about deleting icons on import, do you have the hourly action Fill in product filter photos?
22.12.2021, 13:54

I saw the list of values, it works, but what I said and emphasized on this, after importing, the icons on the site disappear.
1. Hourly action "Fill product filters photo" - not worth it
2. Checkbox when importing "Start action" Fill in the photo of product filters "after loading" - do not put
26.12.2021, 17:23

You select "Delete old product filter values", which means that records with values and images are physically removed from the database
Try selecting the option Overwrite product filter values instead
27.12.2021, 15:25

I tried before, but the logic works so that if we say the option is called - "Select color", i.e. I made a typo. You try to fix it, but after uploading the file you will already have two options - the old "select color" and the new "select color"
Unfortunately, the "overwrite values" checkbox does not work.
Here is an example https://tashuta.ua/krest-svetodiodniy-s-dinamikoy-600h600-dvuhstoronniy/
here I tried to change the name "View" to the name "View1"
checkbox "overwrite value" as a result got two names old and new
The icons have not been deleted, but still the "overwrite values" checkbox cannot be used, since it does not overwrite anything and in the future the names of the filters will only be tilted when they are changed
03.01.2022, 17:08

Tashuta Sergey Grigorievich wrote:
here I tried to change the name "View" to the name "View1"

You make the names of the options in the box and in the file the same before importing them, i.e. sync changes?
03.01.2022, 17:27

I didn't quite understand the question. I've attached an excel file that I'm using to upload. In this file, 41 columns are responsible for the "name of the filters"
When importing, it is indicated that in the 41st column "filter names"
Accordingly, I renamed it from "View" to "View1". Checked the "overwrite title" checkbox. As a result, 41 columns should have been rewritten and the name changed, but this did not happen
03.01.2022, 18:16

If the file has one name, and the system has another name, a new filter entry will be created, because search filters import from a file goes by name.
04.01.2022, 11:58

So what's the point of "overwriting values" if it's impossible to overwrite? I gave an example above: I made a mistake in the name, I want to rewrite with the correct name.
Let the old name remain in the box, but why tie it to the product card and make a clone?
Sense then daws to "overwrite values"?
As I understand it, a new entry about the filter should be created exactly if the checkbox is unchecked. If the checkbox is checked, it should overwrite the values
04.01.2022, 13:53

Dima, well, I still can’t use this refinement. There is some solution. Will the checkbox "Overwrite values" work correctly?
12.01.2022, 12:26

Hello Sergey, sorry for the delay in answering.
The checkbox "Overwrite values" works according to this description
"When importing, we find the name of the filter to be loaded, and if the product already has one, then we overwrite its parameters (value, checkmarks, markup, article) selected during import from the file
Important - we only check the value of the filter being loaded, that is, if I select only the "Status" filter during import and none else, then I need to overwrite
only the parameters of the "State" filter, and leave all other filters unchanged."
But if you want to change (correct) the name of the filter, you need to do this before importing both in the file and in Onebox, otherwise a new filter will be created, because the search for an existing filter is by name.
Selecting "Delete old product filter values" will remove all product filter values, whether they occur in the file or not.
In this case, it will be impossible in any way to permanently bind icons to values by id, because they will be different every time.
12.01.2022, 16:18

Dima, what do you mean by the line "If I select only the "Status" filter during import and nothing else"
How can you select only one filter when importing?
By the filter id, the meaning is clear, if you change the filter, you will first have to adjust it in the box
12.01.2022, 18:45

Dima, what do you mean by the line "If I select only the "Status" filter during import and nothing else"
How can you select only one filter when importing?

This means that only those filters that are specified as file column numbers in the import settings will be processed.
14.01.2022, 19:03

Nevertheless, from practice, it is impossible to simply overwrite the values, confusion is formed. You can evaluate the improvement: provided that the code is checked "Delete old product filter values" when importing - do not delete and do not affect the filter value icon (on the photo).
17.04.2022, 00:21

Nevertheless, from practice, it is impossible to simply overwrite the values, confusion is formed. You can evaluate the improvement: provided that the code is checked "Delete old product filter values" when importing - do not delete and do not affect the filter value icon (on the photo).

1h
28.04.2022, 11:49

Good afternoon.
Improved so that when setting the "Delete old product filter values" setting, only those product filters that were not updated/added after import were deleted.
Please check on one product - does everything work as it should?
29.04.2022, 15:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment