1b.app
Link copied -

Showing products on the main page and an incomplete list of categories

Kind! I ran into two issues while working with the site on OneBox.
1. Is it possible to show specific products on the main page?
2. In total, we have 11 product categories, but only 9 are displayed on the main page. Products from non-displayed categories can only be accessed through a search or with a link. Is it possible to increase the number of categories displayed on the main page?
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you indicated the address of your OneBox, I could tell you more specifically, but I will answer in general:

Alexander wrote:
1. Is it possible to show specific products on the main page?

yes, you can create a Product List (Products -> Product Lists) with specific products and specify that it be displayed on the main page (or display the corresponding product carousel block in the online store template, provided that you have the store module enabled)

Alexander wrote:
2. In total, we have 11 product categories, but only 9 are displayed on the main page. Products from non-displayed categories can only be accessed through a search or with a link. Is it possible to increase the number of categories displayed on the main page?

To answer this question - provide all the same a link to your OneBox - perhaps in certain templates there may be a limit on the number of items in the menu. Or categories can be hidden from display on the site.
26.08.2021, 16:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Link to OneBox, meaning the site itself, right?
http://blagobooks.com/
26.08.2021, 17:42

You have the setting "Hiding categories when there are no products to display" - and in some categories (which are not displayed) - products are out of stock.
If they are available, or remove the setting - the categories will be available in the menu
27.08.2021, 10:16

Maxim, thank you very much!
27.08.2021, 18:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment