1b.app
Link copied -

Telegram bot (notification of new messages in the Unified Chat)

Что такое Telegram BOT конструктор и с чем его есть?
Сразу подчеркиваем, если Вы думаете, что телеграмм это русский софт, то нет! Основатель мессенджера развеял этот миф. Ознакомиться детальнее
Please tell me how to set up a telegram bot, it is necessary that notifications about new messages (from bots) fall in the Unified Chat
?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

first, look at the instructions on YouTube, the interface is now slightly different, but the essence is the same
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=onebox+telegram
28.02.2021, 14:27
Original comment available on version: ru

From this video: "Configuring integration with Telegram" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPfqOO-1tE&t=334s
I understand that you need to create a new telegram bot and in automatic actions (once a minute), specify to send messages to the bot that a message has arrived in the general chat.
Is there such an action in atomic actions?
Now I have such SCREEN actions enabled
01.03.2021, 16:57

Filonenko Sergey Yurievich
Client wrote:
From this video: "Configuring integration with Telegram" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqPfqOO-1tE&t=334s
I understand that you need to create a new telegram bot and in automatic actions (once a minute), specify to send messages to the bot that a message has arrived in the general chat.
Is there such an action in atomic actions?
Now I have such SCREEN actions enabled

there are actions, press + and add
+ you already have the action of turning telegram messages into a task
01.03.2021, 17:25

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

And what is this action called, what to include?
Yes, I have already configured the display of messages from viber, telegram and fb messenger bots in the "general chat" of VanBox. Screen*
Now the task is how to set up a notification in the new telegram bot that new messages have appeared in the "general chat" of VanBox. About this I created this topic.
01.03.2021, 18:48

Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

And what is this action called, what to include?
Yes, I have already configured the display of messages from viber, telegram and fb messenger bots in the "general chat" of VanBox. Screen*
Now the task is how to set up a notification in the new telegram bot that new messages have appeared in the "general chat" of VanBox. About this I created this topic.

they will not get into the general chat - but into the chat for each client
and I showed you the action in the screenshot
02.03.2021, 12:51

I already have this action enabled in automation. screen*
allows the client to write a message to the telegram bot, after which we see it in a separate van box chat.
Perhaps you did not understand my question.
I meant, is it possible to set up an automation that sends a message FROM WANBOX to telegram, that a new message from the client has appeared in the vanbox chat
??
03.03.2021, 01:02

Client wrote:
I meant, is it possible to set up an automation that sends a message FROM WANBOX to telegram, that a new message from the client has appeared in the vanbox chat

I guess I didn't understand you right from the start.
It can only be done like this:
1. You set up an action to turn a telegram message into a process (you already have it)
2. At the stages of the process that is created in paragraph 1, you set the action to send a message to telegrams (and indicate yourself in the settings)
in total, when the message arrives, you will receive a notification in the cart
03.03.2021, 09:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment