1b.app
Link copied -

Weight check not working

The weight check does not work, the system skipped a 31 kg bag to a compartment with a limit of 30 kg.
Order: https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2049/edit/
I'm attaching a screenshot of the order and actions.
Please fix it.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I understand from the order history, the TTN was formed after the weight check action was launched?
it's just that if there are no NP settings for this order, it will be impossible to compare the weight of the parcel with the maximum weight of the department and will always go to the "Status to which to go if the department can accept the parcel"
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2049/history/?systemch...
22.06.2021, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ru

All data on the NP branch is already on the 1st step, they come immediately from the marketplace. Create a new order for yourself and check.
https://oskar-store.in.ua/
22.06.2021, 16:56

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:
As far as I understand from the order history, the TTN was formed after the weight check action was launched?
it's just that if there are no NP settings for this order, it will be impossible to compare the weight of the parcel with the maximum weight of the department and will always go to the "Status to which to go if the department can accept the parcel"
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2049/history/?systemch...

All data on the NP branch is already on the 1st step, they come immediately from the marketplace. Create a new order for yourself and check.
https://oskar-store.in.ua/
22.06.2021, 16:56

as an option, at the initial stage of creating a process, you can set the action Set settings for TTN
22.06.2021, 16:57

Please watch the video
At the time of the arrival of the order, we have already filled in the address in all fields at the address (Seen in the screenshot). I don't understand you, what needs to be done in order for the new action to work in the context of our configuration configured by your integrators.
22.06.2021, 17:15

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:
as an option, at the initial stage of creating a process, you can set the action Set settings for TTN

Attached files and test order: https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2051/edit/
22.06.2021, 17:16

In my understanding, since at step 1 we have already filled in the addresses in all related blocks, then the action should work correctly, but it does not.
22.06.2021, 17:22

And again, as soon as the test order went into the status of paid, the weight check started and she missed the package further, without any problems.
22.06.2021, 17:26

Victor, just created a test stage
and now the action to check the weight worked correctly
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2051/edit/
Nevertheless, as I see it, in the current sequence of stages, at the time of checking the weight, the system does not generate data on the department of the order.
Before checking the weight, I recommend doing some intermediate step so that after the transition manually it can be seen that this order has data on the NP department.
22.06.2021, 17:46

But after all, we have at least 2 more stages before checking the weight (New and Opal Check).
It is possible to somehow fix this without intermediate stages, because in fact this is a kostylization of what we expect from the action itself.
22.06.2021, 17:53

Data about the branch to which it is necessary to send is taken from the new mail block, data is inserted into this block only when the order interface is saved. Accordingly, when you go to the stage (since the block was not saved), there is no data in the block yet and the box does not understand which department you want to send the package to.
22.06.2021, 17:56

clack clack wrote:
Data about the branch to which it is necessary to send is taken from the new mail block, data is inserted into this block only when the order interface is saved. Accordingly, when you go to the stage (since the block was not saved), there is no data in the block yet and the box does not understand which department you want to send the package to.

Thank you, but after all, on the screenshot of the new order at step 1, this information is there.
22.06.2021, 17:57

clack clack wrote:

Plz tell me what can be done right. In fact, we paid for customization, but it does not work.
22.06.2021, 17:58

Novosilny Viktor wrote:

clack clack wrote:

Thank you, but after all, on the screenshot of the new order at step 1, this information is there.

Make the transition to the next stage from the initial one manually. Automatic transfer to another stage by an action and transition to a stage by pressing a button are not equivalent for the system in this case.
22.06.2021, 18:22

Zamogilny Dmitry wrote:

Novosilny Viktor wrote:

clack clack wrote:

Make the transition to the next stage from the initial one manually. Automatic transfer to another stage by an action and transition to a stage by pressing a button are not equivalent for the system in this case.

I understand you, but our managers just do not open orders - which were confirmed via viber. The whole essence of CRM is getting rid of routine operations, and the essence of this custom action is to exclude errors, what is the point in an action that requires manual resaving, this is nonsense.
22.06.2021, 18:29

If we look at the TOR, there is not a word about manual oversaving. Please update the data on the required blocks/fields when performing a custom action.
22.06.2021, 18:33

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:

have you tried this option?
28.06.2021, 17:23

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:

have you tried this option?

Yes, it didn't help.
29.06.2021, 11:02

Good afternoon, please let us know when it will be ready, we are looking forward to it. Thank you!
02.07.2021, 14:17

Hello, as far as I know, the setting "If data about the department and city is not filled in the" TTN Parameters "block, try to find them by the process address" was recently added, this should fix problems with the empty department, try enabling it in the check by weight action .
02.07.2021, 18:09

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:
Hello, as far as I know, the setting "If data about the department and city is not filled in the" TTN Parameters "block, try to find them by the process address" was recently added, this should fix problems with the empty department, try enabling it in the check by weight action .

Hello, this is not working.
We turned on the setting, the package that should not pass by weight - passes!
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2199/edit/
03.07.2021, 13:03

Hello, I've made some additional edits. Please try now
05.07.2021, 10:35

OneBox production
Premium partner
clack clack wrote:
Hello, I've made some additional edits. Please try now

We're checking, thanks.
05.07.2021, 11:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment