1b.app
Link copied -

fix the work of the block "Parameters of TTN New mail" (the selected branch is lost)

when switching stages actively with simultaneous scrolling of the page, the user at some point flies the selected branch of the new mail. here is a video showing it https://www.loom.com/share/44657acb29214c9689db9cb22a205fa7
here is a link to the process from the video https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/test/1335680/edit/
please correct the mistake
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Added the ability to press buttons without looking.
17.12.2020, 18:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

ummm... how is it? Or is it trolling?
18.12.2020, 10:16

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

ummm... how is it? Or is it trolling?

it's like you did in the video. The system did not have enough time to initialize the functionality and you ran further by pressing the buttons again and again. This would never have happened if the person making the video had waited half a second/second. Usually this happens when any person enters the task, no one holds the cursor near the right place to quickly poke.
18.12.2020, 16:17

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
no one holds the cursor near the right place to quickly poke.

unfortunately they keep. I'm not saying it happens everywhere. My example demonstrates how this happens on one of 100 orders, for example. those. pretty random.
Dmitry, tell me, did you manage to solve the problem and now there will be no redefining the new post office or not?
18.12.2020, 16:51

I wrote protection against such actions. How well it works, only time will tell. At the moment, everything should be fine with a similar status switch
18.12.2020, 16:57

Перегиняк Александр

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I wrote protection against such actions. How well it works, only time will tell. At the moment, everything should be fine with a similar status switch

thanks, we'll test it. If it shows up again, I'll post a new issue.
18.12.2020, 17:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment