1b.app
Link copied -

Unable to create TTN UkrPoshta

Не удается создать ТТН УкрПочта ?
Возникают ошибки при настройке интеграции ?
Вы можете создать топик на нашем форуме и бесплатно получить ответ на интересующий вас вопрос! Создать топик бесплатно
03049, Kiev, ave. Povitroflotskiy, 11
Here is an example of an address, entered according to the template specified in the tooltip, quite often it is not possible to create a ttn for Ukrposhta, please clarify what the problem is.
And is it possible to somehow simplify this process, introduce more available options and have the OB figure out what is wrong, correct or suggest corrections? It hurts my head to fight with TTn Ukrposhta. Do I need a new API from Ukrposhta? They sent letters about new APIs and changes from their side
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://prnt.sc/vsye7m entered your address, went to the creation page - it was pulled into the necessary columns. If you then press the "Create ttn" button, then you should throw some kind of error in which the reason for the error is written. If you cannot figure out the cause of the error or there is no error, then reset the process example and what needs to be done in it to create a ttn
30.11.2020, 17:34
Original comment available on version: ru

We do not create TT by hand, we have a button - create TT, TT should be created by itself, without our participation in principle. It always throws one error - the wrong address. "reset an example of the process and what needs to be done in it to create a tn" - I didn’t understand what it means at all
07.12.2020, 09:09

This means that I need an example of a process that I can enter - press a button and see an error
08.12.2020, 18:13

You can easily open any order sent by Ukrposhta and try to create a TTN using the "Prepaid TTN" button, changing the values in the address field, just do not forget to check the "Drop" checkbox in the client data block so that SMS is not sent
25.12.2020, 11:21

I'm not just asking for a specific example of the process, it reduces the time to solve your problem. I have no idea what orders with what shipment you have where they are and whether it is possible to create ttn in them. That is why I am asking for a specific link where I can do this. Thanks for the link and understanding.
25.12.2020, 17:11

Alas, I can no longer find this order, maybe you can do it by searching. As soon as there is another with such a problem, I will unsubscribe. But there is a problem in general - clients fill in the address as they see fit, teach the OB to recognize the address to create a ttn for Ukrposhta for any sequence of postal code, city, street, m. Kiev or just Kyiv, vul. Povitroflotsky avenue, or simply Povitroflotsky avenue. To have as little hemorrhoids as possible for customers and for us. 2021 is on the nose, artificial intelligence, etc., but ov is not able to recognize the address to create ttn, funny
30.12.2020, 13:46

Gorobets Maxim
Client wrote:
artificial intelligence

yeah, "these are your internets" forgot to add
30.12.2020, 14:49

05.01.2021, 18:22

05.01.2021, 18:31

https://prnt.sc/wizvn1 in the specified orders, the address is pulled up, as far as I can see
08.01.2021, 14:42

Please re-read the title of the problem and its description....
08.01.2021, 17:56

I understand that you should not wait for an answer?
04.03.2021, 12:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment