1b.app
Link copied -

contact person when creating ttn new mail

Answers:

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
Can this be replaced with something automatic?

If you have any suggestions on how you need to improve this functionality, we are always happy to hear from you.
16.11.2020, 15:50
Original comment available on version: ru

if I knew why it is needed, I would probably suggest something.
and so I just don’t understand why I once again enter the same thing into some additional window.
Naturally, it’s easier for me not to write the name and phone number of the client once again and so that this window does not open.
Of course, I understand that you need to get all sorts of id

therefore, if you open this window, then pull up the data from the process.
and also on the screen there is a RedBoxBarcode variable
I would like to be able to enter
but only to the finished invoice by editing
because the manager does ttn, and the warehouse enters the redbox number.
(any action to do adding a redbox from an additional field chtoli,
which changes the amount of cash on delivery (takes from the process) and adds the redbox number.
be sure that other parameters are not affected).
16.11.2020, 16:49

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
if I knew why it is needed, I would probably suggest something.
and so I just don’t understand why I once again enter the same thing into some additional window.
Naturally, it’s easier for me not to write the name and phone number of the client once again and so that this window does not open.
Of course, I understand that you need to get all sorts of id
therefore, if you open this window, then pull up the data from the process.

What do you want me to offer you? Substituting data from the process into this window?

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
and also on the screen there is a RedBoxBarcode variable
I would like to be able to enter
but only to the finished invoice by editing
because the manager does ttn, and the warehouse enters the redbox number.
(any action to do adding a redbox from an additional field chtoli,
which changes the amount of cash on delivery (takes from the process) and adds the redbox number.
be sure that other parameters are not affected).

Post a separate thread on this issue. I have already told you several times that if you write everything in a row in one topic, you will get the same result. Within the framework of topic 1, let's discuss and resolve a specific issue - in this case, this is the window for creating a contact person.
17.11.2020, 10:33

Substituting data from a process into a given window
or automatically create a contact person from the [$order.order_clientname] variable
19.11.2020, 12:06

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
Substituting data from a process into a given window

substitution depending on the type of counterparty (sender / recipient) - revision 2 hours

or automatically create a contact person from the [$order.order_clientname] variable

this can be done by setting to send a request for creation in the background - this is a 4-hour revision
19.11.2020, 12:49

it turns out I create a new organization and then in the search for a contact person by phone in the background.
and you offer to complete the block so that in case of failure a new contact person will be created from the [$order.order_clientname] variable - does it cost 4 hours of work?
19.11.2020, 13:28

Yes, that is, you will not need to click "Add a contact person", fill out a pop-up, etc. - everything will be done in the background.
19.11.2020, 13:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment