1b.app
Link copied -

New mail status

Please tell me there are actions to switch the status of the task if the status of the new mail has changed, except for the action "Move the business process to this stage if the stage of the new mail has changed" with this problem action.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Margarita!
There are no other activities at the moment.
21.10.2020, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Margarita Lutsenko wrote:
Please tell me there are actions to switch the status of the task if the status of the new mail has changed, except for the action "Move the business process to this stage if the stage of the new mail has changed" with this problem action.

hello. What problems do you have with this action, maybe you configured your bp incorrectly. Are there examples where the action did not work or did not work as you would like?
21.10.2020, 20:09

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:

Margarita Lutsenko wrote:

hello. What problems do you have with this action, maybe you configured your bp incorrectly. Are there examples where the action did not work or did not work as you would like?

there is no example, you need to catch it, the problem is that the status is transmitted by the hourly crown and the problem arises that if, for example, the hourly crowns started processing at 9:01 and the status of the timer at 9:02, the action does not work, and in the next hourly crowns the status may change and everything freezes.
22.10.2020, 10:31

Got the gist. Let's do an action once a minute that will trigger the ttn tracking functionality for new mail. In action, let's do something like "run once every X minutes". Specify X - 10, the action will start every 10 minutes and the chance to skip the status will be many times less. Will take about an hour.
22.10.2020, 10:36

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Got the gist. Let's do an action once a minute that will trigger the ttn tracking functionality for new mail. In action, let's do something like "run once every X minutes". Specify X - 10, the action will start every 10 minutes and the chance to skip the status will be many times less. Will take about an hour.

Can you please let me know if it's at our expense?
I also wanted to clarify the action "Move the business process to this stage if the stage of the new mail has changed" is the status of the new mail read once or every time by the hourly crown?
If we do an action every 1 minute that will launch the ttn tracking functionality for new mail, will we not reload the box if there are a lot of new mail parcels?
23.10.2020, 11:52

1. If you are on the cloud, then this revision can be done for you for free.
2. The status is read once an hour and actions are triggered if the old status is not equal to the new one
3. There will be no load on the box itself, it will simply knock on new mail many times, which in turn is not very good. That's why I suggested making the setting in action so that you can set the launch interval, 5, 10, 30, etc. minutes.
23.10.2020, 11:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment