1b.app
Link copied -

Digital address

New Post recommends using the digital address of branches. Is it possible to search for a branch by digital address in Box?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Specify what it is in general using the example of any department
03.07.2023, 15:03
Original comment available on version: ru

.dev

OneBox production wrote:

Specify what it is in general using the example of any department

Settlements were assigned a digital number, for example Kyiv is number 11.

The digital address will look like this - City number / branch number
03.07.2023, 16:47

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
In the NP office, you can either enter the city and branch number, or a digital address
03.07.2023, 16:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Okay, I understand what it is. But we do not use a digital address, but the unique id of the New Post itself, why do you need this digital address in the box? Are you already used to looking for it or just because it is "recommended"?
03.07.2023, 16:58

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Okay, I understand what it is. But we do not use a digital address, but the unique id of the New Post itself, why do you need this digital address in the box? Are you already used to looking for it or just because it is "recommended"?

It's just that sometimes it's faster and more convenient to write 11 than Kyiv or Kiev, especially when you understand boxing only one language.
There are also situations where it is easy to get confused
With. Yaroslavka, Pick-up and drop-off point (up to 30 kg), st. Central 47
Yaroslavka, Pick-up and drop-off point (up to 30 kg): st. Central, 24
These are 2 different villages, and I don’t often (I personally) pay attention to numbers
03.07.2023, 17:49

Andrew wrote:
Yaroslavka

and you know the code of the conditional Yaroslavl by heart and with the help of xx / yy you can work faster? It seems to me that this is a dubious thing. Yes, another way to look for a branch, but how useful is it? However, if you need such a search, and you are willing to pay a few hours of refinement for it, I can appreciate it.
03.07.2023, 18:18

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
In cases where the names of cities are very similar, the number of the address would help to distinguish them if it was written in the name of the branch and could be searched for, as it is now possible to search for the first letters of the city and the number of the branch. Actually, it doesn't speed things up much. So little.
05.07.2023, 12:24

Gulyaev Oleksandr wrote:
In fact, I don’t really care about the work. Yes, three.

for a dozen cities, when you know exactly the number of this city. I can make an additional search by city number and branch through / , it will take 4 hours. Issue an invoice for revision?
05.07.2023, 12:29

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
No need
05.07.2023, 15:33

This "Digital address" Nova Poshta will eventually fully implement in its work, and the existing selection of the City and the branch will disappear. I have heard about this many times from Nova Poshta. They wanted to introduce it even before the war, but probably because of the same war, they suspended it.
Their main urge is the speed of data entry when placing an order and a minimum of errors (as the example with Andrew's cities showed).
Therefore, whether we like it or not - soon we will all use it.
07.07.2023, 12:33

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
You cannot switch to a digital address and give up the city and branch number. Then there will be even more mistakes.
The main one should be a digital address, and the city and department number. for verification.
Similarly, when the client dictates product codes from the site, the manager still asks for the name, or makes an invoice with the name and sends it to the client for verification.
New mail periodically enters something and then refuses. And that's right.
10.07.2023, 15:52

Well, there will be another Nth format for entering the department number, will it become much easier for someone - it’s unlikely (it will only be more difficult having different formats and input options). As they specified the delivery address, they will continue to specify it, because you can’t avoid a human error when entering it (at least put numbers, at least letters, at least make the id of all departments learn).
According to the api, it was necessary to transfer the unique id of the department and the city in the same way and it will be necessary in the future. Those. the address from "Kyiv, the first branch" as it was necessary to parse and separate the city from the branch, streets and house numbers, this is how it will be in the future, you just need to write additional logic for 11/X.
10.07.2023, 16:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment