1b.app
Link copied -

Data format of Ukrposhta addresses when importing from prom.ua

The automatic action to create a ttn of Ukrposhta works only in the format required by the box Index, City, street, house number, apartment number Orders come from the prom in a completely different format City (region), Department, street, house, square, index For example - m. Kyiv (Kyiv region), No. 95, st. Sr*******ka, 24 (02095) You have to constantly create TTN in manual mode, what can be done in this case for automation?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, you can redo the parser so that it also understands the format that the prom gives. This will take about 3 hours.
07.09.2020, 13:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Excellent, but 90 USD for such a refinement is a little expensive, you can somehow clubbing it. I think many have such a problem and you can chip in for an hour. do you have such functionality?
07.09.2020, 14:25

Anyone can unsubscribe in the task and confirm the desire to make a revision. The cost can be spread over the number of people who want it and put everyone on the bill at 30, for example. You don't need to do any functionality for this.
07.09.2020, 14:35

ready to pay for 1 hour, colleagues who still need to write
07.09.2020, 15:03

15.09.2020, 11:16

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
The automatic action to create a ttn of Ukrposhta works only in the format required by the box Index, City, street, house number, apartment number Orders come from the prom in a completely different format City (region), Department, street, house, square, index For example - m. Kyiv (Kyiv region), No. 95, st. Sr*******ka, 24 (02095) You have to constantly create TTN in manual mode, what can be done in this case for automation?

This issue has already been marked as resolved, submit a request and I will make you a template for your settings
16.09.2020, 18:13

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
It really seems to me that this is a bug, I don’t really want to make a bunch of crutches that will not work after solving the bug
Let's all together say that this is a bug and ask that they fix the problem or at least tell why they think that this is not a bug
24.09.2020, 15:10

Ukrposhta introduces some changes at a slow pace.
in fact, integration rests on a miracle ...
no one invested these three hours and the topic was closed.
26.10.2020, 23:58

The issue is not resolved!
27.10.2020, 12:26

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, you can redo the parser so that it also understands the format that the prom gives. This will take about 3 hours.

here is the cost of the solution, what is the problem?
27.10.2020, 12:32

as far as I can see, there are already at least 3 people who can share the cost equally (1 hour each) and resolve the issue if it is really important to them.
27.10.2020, 12:33

I received a letter from you that I would either close the task or write that the issue is not resolved
Here I wrote
27.10.2020, 17:08

As far as I can see the letter came to you on a completely different topic
28.10.2020, 10:56

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
As far as I can see the letter came to you on a completely different topic

There were several similar letters, I just made one screen and pasted it to several tasks
28.10.2020, 14:20

Is there proof that a letter from this topic came to you?
28.10.2020, 14:22

Data format of Ukrposhta addresses when importing from prom.ua

I did not find it, we are waiting for the letter then :)
28.10.2020, 14:34

aa, i.e. you flew into the left topic, wrote something angrily and then otmazatsya like you were asked in a letter. Going to success)
28.10.2020, 14:42

aa, i.e. you flew into the left topic, wrote something angrily and then otmazatsya like you were asked in a letter. Going to success)

No, out of fright, I received a bunch of letters on tasks that were put up for investment 2 years ago
In each letter there was the same thing (what I attached in the screen), as a result, I went through each letter and wrote the same thing "The issue is not resolved!" this task also got into the email pool
28.10.2020, 16:11

that's how it always is.
the solution is there is no execution mechanism.
and then they say their LTV is low ...
28.10.2020, 22:36

And if the tariff is in the cloud, then 2 hours are free and we put it in the queue for revision.
And if someone else supports someone's tariff in the cloud for another 2 hours for free.
here 3 people unsubscribed that they want revision.
where can i see the revisions?
31.10.2020, 19:34

Zubarev Sergey
Client wrote:
ready to pay for 1 hour, colleagues who still need to write

I see only one unsubscriber, ready to pay for revision. Need 2 more
01.11.2020, 13:51

I am ready to subscribe with my 2 hours of free upgrades of the cloud tariff in order to put the upgrade in the queue for implementation.
so fit?
01.11.2020, 14:47

Mironenko Dmitry
Client wrote:
I am ready to subscribe with my 2 hours of free upgrades of the cloud tariff in order to put the upgrade in the queue for implementation.
so fit?

we are ready to saddle 1h investment since you are on the cloud. Need somewhere to "find" another 1 hour
02.11.2020, 11:30

We partially solved this problem using the formula, but the problem is that Ukrposhta constantly changes the address format (zip code - city - DEPARTMENT NUMBER - street-house-kv and sometimes city street house index) and it is impossible to make a universal formula, besides, note gives this data in one format and well in another, if this is some kind of universal solution that will allow the system to see where the index is and where the branch number is, then this option is suitable, but if this solution is just a formula, then I don’t see much sense because, with each updating the Ukrposhta address format, this setting will fail.
02.11.2020, 13:43

You must understand that boxing understands which city and which branch number from the LINE. He cannot determine from ANY line where the city is and where the branch number is. Those. you can give 10 examples of the address format that will be - I can write a parser for them that will parse the address, postal code, branch number, etc. If you decide in half a year that it would be nice to put an index between the street name and the house number, it is natural that the parser will need to be finalized so that it understands the new custom format.
02.11.2020, 13:47

please support my work.
/en/support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/7235-otpravit...
27.02.2021, 18:58

27.02.2021, 18:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment