1b.app
Link copied -

There is no grouping by product of offers from different suppliers.

During the import of one product with different suppliers from the CMS, new product cards are created in BOX with the same article-brand, and the number of such duplicates is equal to the number of suppliers of this product.
That is, there is no grouping of offers from different suppliers by product.
For a new Article-Brand, there must be one product card, and in Suppliers, all suppliers of this product.
The checkbox "Allow binding to a product of several items from one supplier" is checked.
Let me remind you that for the CMS ExtraParts application, the unique products are the Article-Brand bundle (the name and so on does not matter).
Need to find out:
1. Checkbox "Allow binding to the product of several items from one supplier" - what does it mean? - Can you help me with my problem?
2. Did the problem appear in BoxOS?
Since I don’t remember whether this integration worked correctly after its development (2017), since then class box_auto_action_extraparts_import_products has been disabled (Box worked in one thread and could not cope with 5 million unique products from the CMS).
2. Or do you need a revision to solve the problem described in the topic?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, this action looks for matches by external id, and secondly, it takes into account the setting of the Products application "Uniqueness of articles", you have it disabled.
The checkbox you indicated has nothing to do with the situation described.
19.07.2023, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Hello, this action looks for matches by external id, and secondly, it takes into account the setting of the Products application "Uniqueness of articles", you have it disabled.
The checkbox you indicated has nothing to do with the situation described.

Hello! Thanks for the answer.
"Uniqueness of articles" is disabled, because often there are products with the same articles, but different brands.
Then please rate the revision:
https://1b.app/en/forum/integrations-with-crm-and-erp/17385-otsenit-dorabotki-pr...
19.07.2023, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment