1b.app
Link copied -

How to delete a wallet (account) if the button

Нужно "правильное" и прозрачное ведение кошельков компании ?
Есть желание оптимизировать финансы ?
В OneBox OS есть множество инструментов для этого! Установить OneBox OS
How to delete a wallet (account) if the "Delete account" button does not work (probably a BUG)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon! - please clarify what exactly and where you are deleting and, if possible, attach screenshots - now it is not clear which wallet/accounts you are deleting.
03.09.2020, 15:21
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

http://prntscr.com/uav2vl
I am setting up wallets: previously configured wallets gave incorrect balances. Reconfigured. Left active 3. In the rest, unchecked the "Active" field
So that the old unnecessary wallets do not litter the space, I tried to delete it: I opened a specific wallet (account) and clicked the delete account button below.
The system does not work, the wallet is not deleted. What to do?
03.09.2020, 15:26
Original comment available on version: ru

If there are payments on this wallet, the system may not allow deleting the wallet and will give an error
Try to filter payments by the wallet you want to delete in the list of payments. If there are such payments, you should first delete them, and then try again to delete the wallet
03.09.2020, 15:51

It helped, but another error got out.
When creating a new wallet during synchronization, the system issues an incorrect amount on the balance. The starting balance (the amount of money per account) in the wallet is set according to the actual situation at the time of issuing.
How to update it?
03.09.2020, 16:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment