1b.app
Link copied -

Finalization of autoclient import automation

Action in automation 1 time per minute Privat 24 Avtoclient account statement https://prnt.sc/wlqlm7
I propose to add the ability to write the private statement field not only in the client fields, but also in the additional payment fields.
Why do you need:
There is a lot of data in private (https://prnt.sc/wlqo2y) that can be pulled into. payment, and thereby facilitate the work - the name of the client, details, the initial and final amount on the account, etc.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Dear tech support. 5 customers have been waiting for your answer for a month. Sign up with a smiley.
07.02.2021, 14:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Boyko Pavel Vitalievich
Client wrote:
Dear tech support. 5 customers have been waiting for your answer for a month. Sign up with a smiley.

I already met with the problem - post without answer.
The logic is this:
If, after posting a post by a client, a non-techie writes, then the techie will not check this post.
In general, no one will answer here - create a new one.
09.02.2021, 10:58

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:

Boyko Pavel Vitalievich
Client wrote:

I already met with the problem - post without answer.
The logic is this:
If, after posting a post by a client, a non-techie writes, then the techie will not check this post.
In general, no one will answer here - create a new one.

+ You can also add a link to this post.
09.02.2021, 13:29

I asked a question about the paid TP regarding the implementation of this improvement - they answered that 2 hours for $ 30. Who is ready to chip in?
10.02.2021, 02:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment