1b.app
Link copied -

Setting up payment conversion

Интересует настройка конвертации банковских платежей ?
Нужно подключить интеграцию с банком ?
Нужно автоматизировать платежи с монобанк ? Автоматизировать платежи с монобанк
Now, when importing from a monobank, if the payment is in a currency, then it comes in the format (for example):
3 euros and already in the system multiplies by the rate and the amount is obtained at the rate of the system, but there are times when the rate does not match
Is it possible to make some kind of setting or tick so that if the payment is in a currency, then it enters the system with exactly the amount that was debited from the monobank?
And not converted at the rate. How many hours is this?*
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, as far as I can see, the course does not arrive directly in the response https://prnt.sc/v4dg87 , perhaps the amount in hryvnia is in the operationAmount field, but there is no description, i.e. this is pure guesswork. Solution 2:
1. If the amount in operationAmount is in hryvnias, then you can transfer the amount in the base currency, or calculate at what rate the monobank calculated it and set this rate strictly in the payment. 2h
2. Take the exchange rate from monobank and make a payment at this rate. Those. you will need to make a separate request to the api to get the rates and record the rate in the payment rate. It also takes 2 hours
the first option is a priority, but in order to understand - some kind of payment in foreign currency is needed to check my assumption
22.10.2020, 11:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
the first option is a priority, but in order to understand - some kind of payment in foreign currency is needed to check my assumption

Yes, I'll drop it now
https://sushef.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/finance/payment/2554/control/
22.10.2020, 12:30

So just throw in the finalization when you put it. Who will do it - will check my theory and if it is confirmed, will make the first option. If not, make a second one
22.10.2020, 12:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment