1b.app
Link copied -

Does not raise payments from Privat24

There was such a problem. Does not withdraw payments from 3 FOPs from privat24, payment accounts: Rs-FOP Haydak N.S. , RS-FOP Golovan I.E. , RS-FOP Perekhrest G.B. Despite the fact that all FOPs that were created before them and all that were created after them are adequately tightened. Just like all the automations for them, they are filled out identically and the corresponding keys and tokens are there. We have already contacted Privat Bank, they said that everything is correct with them. Box address https://sale.brille.ua/
Please advise what the problem might be.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. In your actions that cost once per minute, you have selected “Startup time” “Once per hour”, select there once a minute or once every 5 or 30 minutes, then it will work. Running once per hour only works if the action is set to automate once per hour.
12.04.2024, 13:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I set the time in these three actions, it still does not attract payments, while everything works in the others
12.04.2024, 16:47
Original comment available on version: ua

In your setting "If the client is not found in the system, then make the payment on
"for RS-FOP Gaydak N.S., RS-FOP Golovan I.Є. only the contact name is indicated, for correct operation you must select the desired one from the prompt
For Crossroads, this field is empty and if it does not find a client using other settings, the payment will not be created
15.04.2024, 15:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment