1b.app
Link copied -

Recognition of contacts in events

Good morning, help me deal with telephony in crm:
1. there are calls via binotel (integration is configured)
2. created a contact today using this button
3. But in events, only the number is still displayed, but does not identify the name of the client
What could be the problem?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Determining which contact called which occurs at the time the call is added to the events. Those. after creating a new contact, only new events will be tied to it.
17.06.2021, 10:38
Original comment available on version: ru

That is, if I dial him now, the name of the contact will already be indicated in the events?
Will the old ones hang unrecognized?
And if you save the contact during the call to the client, will the events indicate the name of the client?
17.06.2021, 11:45

Vitaly Matveev wrote:
That is, if I dial him now, the name of the contact will already be indicated in the events?

right

Vitaly Matveev wrote:
Will the old ones hang unrecognized?

Yes

Vitaly Matveev wrote:
And if you save the contact during the call to the client, will the events indicate the name of the client?

The event is created after the end of the call, so if you create a contact during the call, it will be indicated in the event itself. For this purpose, in the call windows, you can add blocks for quickly creating a contact.
17.06.2021, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment