1b.app
Link copied -

Telephony Kyivstar. Error 403

Good afternoon.
The token is registered in the Kyivstar module, which is downloaded from OneBox Market.
There is a raising of the card for incoming and outgoing calls from the client's phone to the phone that is linked to the manager's card.
But, if inside the box we initiate a call via Kyivstar telephony from the client card, we get an error 403. What should we do in this case?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
To avoid this error, try the following procedures:
- from the contact card with which you are dialing - set the type to Kyivstar
- also make sure that in the contact card with which you are trying to call - the same phone number is set as in the "admin panel" of Kyivstar, if I'm not mistaken there it starts immediately with the operator code, without 38
23.03.2021, 14:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich wrote:
Good afternoon!
- also make sure that in the contact card with which you are trying to call - the same phone number is set as in the "admin panel" of Kyivstar, if I'm not mistaken there it starts immediately with the operator code, without 38

And why should I put a mobile operator in the client card?
The employee card ...../users/89/ indicates that this is Kyivstar.
The screen that you are attaching is a client card.
23.03.2021, 14:27

Overchenko Alexander wrote:

Good afternoon!

Yes, you write correctly. It is necessary for the employee to set the correct number and type.
According to the logs /admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=kyievstar-2021-03-22.log within the system, you can see your calls and you can see that the call comes from a slightly wrong number. Try to re-write the numbers in the contact card and make a call, because within the logs /admin/shop/report/logs/ you can't see Kyivstar requests for today
23.03.2021, 14:41

Overchenko Alexander wrote:

Good afternoon!

Yes, you write correctly. It is necessary for the employee to set the correct number and type.
According to the logs /admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=kyievstar-2021-03-22.log within the system, you can see your calls and you can see that the call comes from a slightly wrong number. Try to re-write the numbers in the contact card and make a call, because within the logs /admin/shop/report/logs/ you can't see Kyivstar requests for today

So he is registered there.
23.03.2021, 15:06

Ярина
Personal license
the client had a similar problem if they changed the telephony token. in the box, I didn’t see a change, in the logs I could see the old token and saw a pardon 403. turned in a podtrimka, sob they updated the token.
23.03.2021, 15:44

Yarina
integrator wrote:
the client had a similar problem if they changed the telephony token. in the box, I didn’t see a change, in the logs I could see the old token and saw a pardon 403. turned in a podtrimka, sob they updated the token.

Token refresh didn't help
23.03.2021, 17:21

Ярина
Personal license
But have you checked whether the phone number (manager) can have access to the CRM system? you can marvel in the office of Kyivstar.
23.03.2021, 17:44

Yarina
integrator wrote:
But have you checked whether the phone number (manager) can have access to the CRM system? you can marvel in the office of Kyivstar.

Of course)
23.03.2021, 17:52

As part of the test, try to remove the life number from the employee's card, and leave only the Asterisk and Kyivstar numbers. And then try making a call via click-to-call.
23.03.2021, 18:45

As part of the test, try to remove the life number from the employee's card, and leave only the Asterisk and Kyivstar numbers. And then try making a call via click-to-call.

This solution did help, but now, if you add the manager's phone number to the box, the error repeats.
25.03.2021, 10:23

Alexander, in this situation it would be desirable to receive a video from you, which will clearly show the process of fixing the error. With 2 numbers in the employee's card - there is no error, when you add the manager's phone number - there is an error.
25.03.2021, 15:48

Alexander, in this situation it would be desirable to receive a video from you, which will clearly show the process of fixing the error. With 2 numbers in the employee's card - there is no error, when you add the manager's phone number - there is an error.

In the logs, he writes that the call comes from the life number that is indicated in the manager's card and is recorded as a simple mobile number.
25.03.2021, 16:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment