1b.app
Link copied -

Work with the process (Ice)

The essence of the task:
The client previously worked at Bitrix24 and his managers were used to working DURING the conversation with the client with the Lead Card. That is, enter the necessary data during the conversation.
At the moment, we tried 2 options for working in OneBox:
1. In the pop-up window, put the "Open process" button (manual addition). But sometimes there are moments when the manager did not press, or did not pick up the phone from a new client (who is not in the system) and then they are angry and angry with the office. binobody...
2. Tried automatically adding a Lead to a call. But the bottom line is that there is no way to work with the Lead during the conversation (that is, to fill in the fields)
What problem does the client want to solve:
- Mandatory automatic creation of a Lead (process) whose number is not in the system
- Ability to work with Lead during a conversation
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Yevgeny, good day
1. your option is good, in the pop-up window you can display the lead generation buttons and the last 3 processes, for example, if the client is known.
2. How do you automatically add a lead on a call? I see the Hotkey option https://1b.app/ua/app/hotkey/ - for example, I put it like this:
F1 global search
F2 Add individual
F3 Add product
F4 Add Ice
F5 ---do not set, system value of page refresh
F6 --- do not put, the system value of the transition to the browser line
F7 Add Task
F8 Add Project
F9 Add Expenses
F10 Add Support
F11 --- do not set, the system value is full screen
F12 --- do not put, the system value of the developer console
Then when you press F4, for example, a new Lead process will be created with the ability to fill in the fields. I recommend that it be included in the interface for mandatory ones. You need to fill in https://i.imgur.com/m1tzF9p.png - then you won't need to press the pencil with the mouse additionally, but fill it in immediately, for example from the keyboard with tabs.
3. You can make a separate BP or stage for missed calls
03.06.2023, 14:08
Original comment available on version: ua

Good Eugene
ProfiCRM wrote:
- Obov'yazkove automatically matching Lida (process) ON the numbers of which there are none in the system

/app/settings/binotel/?integration=voip
the name of the setting is "Automatically add unknown users on incoming calls". In total, each call you will have from a known number, since before creating a call, a user contact card will be created. The rest, as I understand it, is up to you to decide or will be decided automatically after turning on the setting.
05.06.2023, 10:38
Original comment available on version: ru

you can also like this
13.06.2023, 11:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Гуд Евгений
ProfiCRM-UA
Colleagues, I want to thank everyone who responded! All answers are appropriate.
19.06.2023, 18:39
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment