1b.app
Link copied -

Error - Call contact

Gives an incomprehensible error when trying to call a contact through the application.
Can you tell me what is causing this and how can I fix it so that it works?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The error display has been fixed.
But you are unlikely to be able to make a call - api my calls returns code 200 (no error) and the text "Could not post call as user has no devices" (which is apparently an error)
If you want to see it, contact the technical support of my calls so that they correctly give the error code if this is an error.
15.07.2022, 15:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
But you are unlikely to be able to make a call - api my calls returns code 200 (no error) and the text "Could not post call as user has no devices" (which is apparently an error)
If you want to see it, contact the technical support of my calls so that they correctly give the error code if this is an error.

Yes you are right. even their website stopped working
Thanks, I'll check with them
15.07.2022, 16:25

Contacted them, that's what they say (see screenshot)

In addition to the integration settings that are currently available (see screenshot), it should be possible for each user to enter a password separately to use the My Calls application.
18.07.2022, 11:42

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
ergo wrote:
In addition to the integration settings that are currently available (see screenshot), it should be possible for each user to enter a password separately to use the My Calls application.

And why is the password here, as it is said here about those who need to specifically specify the login of the koristuvach, which telephone number, so that if you have 10 spivrobitnikiv, then you may have your own login and number, and the skin of them needs to specify the login and phone number differently.
18.07.2022, 13:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

They showed me how to set it up. As a result, I specified the user's email and the integration worked.
Only one more question remains, if I set up the integration only for myself, then how to set up other employees so that everything works correctly for them too. It turns out that somewhere you need to enter their email for the integration to work, right?
18.07.2022, 14:19

Kornev Mikhail ergo wrote:
Only one more question remains, if I set up the integration only for myself, then how to set up other employees so that everything works correctly for them too. It turns out that somewhere you need to enter their email for the integration to work, right?

You probably need to set the main email for users to be the one that they will use to make a call.
02.08.2022, 17:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment