1b.app
Link copied -

How can I delete the 'Calls' folder?

Good afternoon, where do the calls come from in the "calls" folder in the file directory?
How to turn off this function and delete the folder completely, we have Binotel for this, and in the box these files take up unmeasured space.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Records of calls get into the calls folder, specifically they are dragged there when the event enters the box. You can not add them by disabling adding events to the box or by making a setting not to load call records into the box in the action with which you create events.
26.05.2022, 12:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Can you please elaborate on how to turn off and delete the "calls" folder with all the calls?
26.05.2022, 12:48

Give a link to your box, I'll see what kind of telephony creates calls for you and how
26.05.2022, 12:59

In the application settings http://box.agro-him.com.ua/app/binotel-new/settings/ there is a setting "Do not upload conversation recordings to OneBox"
26.05.2022, 13:25

Thanks, but how now to remove all these calls from the box?
26.05.2022, 13:33

I don't remember this possibility.
26.05.2022, 13:52

there are more than 26,000 files, how can I delete them?
One by one is not really an option.
The entire folder is not deleted, it says "Can't delete, it's not empty"
26.05.2022, 13:59

You can write a separate script that will remove them all one by one. Takes 2h.
26.05.2022, 14:35

We can do an action in automation once a day during the same time to delete call records that are older than X days, I think it will be more useful
26.05.2022, 14:37

To be honest, I would not want to do any improvements for a one-time process.
I checked the box in the settings so that calls would not be unloaded.
Maybe somehow the folder can be deleted on the server in the root?
26.05.2022, 14:53

there it is necessary to delete a folder + records about files in the basis. Those. there is a link between the physical files and their records in the database
26.05.2022, 15:20

how to identify this folder and entries?
26.05.2022, 16:24

If you want to remove them yourself, then you can fly off the support. You can't do anything on a box server without being a developer. And even more so, I cannot instruct you on how and what to remove correctly.
26.05.2022, 16:34

Can I somehow delete these files with minimal investment?
You can see, please, the size of this folder, in order to understand how much space will be freed up.
26.05.2022, 17:00

To accurately find out the size, you need to write a script again)). All attachments to events (not just call records) on the server now occupy 12GB.
Let's do it this way: you pay for 1 hour, for our part we add and do an action once a day, which cleans up the records of old calls. You can run it and the product will be useful, maybe someone will also have such a problem. Bill?
26.05.2022, 17:15

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I think you can see through the files like this: https://monosnap.com/file/wPoQnG107JKU1egVdA9AJNrPC62tNX
26.05.2022, 18:24

deleting almost all objects in the box does not result in their physical deletion. Files in this situation are marked as "deleted" and are simply not shown to the user. Physically, they do not disappear from the disk and from the database. The same goes for processes, contacts, products, and so on. Protection against accidental deletions or simply "fool protection"
26.05.2022, 21:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment