1b.app
Link copied -

Call Recordings

An old ambiguous question - there are a number of npas that say what to do and listen to the recordings of telephone conversations is an illegal act.
And that at best it is legal if there is permission from 2 sides of the conversation.
Share your experience on how to get around this ban
In addition to the simplest ways, that at the beginning of the conversation there is a note "For service improvements, the conversation may be recorded" and the continuation of the call by the client is a "silent" consent to this fact.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I do not pretend to be the truth in the first instance, but I will express my opinion.
1. Absolutely white and legal story, if the client agrees with a direct answer "yes". I've seen some companies do this. For example, embassies. There the client is more interested to get through than the embassy to pick up the phone :)
2. A little less white story, if the client is told into the phone "your conversation can be recorded." This is how the majority act, but they say, we warned.
But, the first two stories work with incoming calls, not outgoing ones. If we call the client "we" - then the first phrase "your conversation will be recorded" will cause the client to hang up.
3. A gray story is when calls are written, but no one talks about it. The story will only become illegal if it is explicitly burned (which, by the way, is not easy).
If you write a call, and then tell the subscriber somewhere in the correspondence or call "and we have a sound recording of the call, and you said this and that there" - then you "most likely will not fly for this", although you and slept. Because the reliability of the correspondence / call will have to be confirmed by the ship's expert (either party can request an examination). The forensic expert will never confirm the correspondence in viber, messenger, the sound recording of a call, a letter by mail, because it's all forged, and the same google / viber / facebook never responds to the inquiries of the forensic experts. It seems to me that Zuckenberg will answer me sooner than facebook will begin to participate in the courts of Ukraine.
I had a ship incident where I had to prove that I was sending a letter to a client and notifying him of some event. It took me 2 years and 64,000 UAH only for a court expert (which is usually a university professor), and I was just lucky because the defendant did not close his mail server for 2 years, and we still have passwords to his mail which he did not change.
It will “fly” in you if you are writing a call, and then the client will call you and say “this call is being written, do you agree with this?”, You will answer “yes”, and then in the same dialogue you will be asked “do you write calls?” and you too will answer yes. In my understanding, for such a situation to occur, I do not know how the stars should become.
21.09.2020, 23:29
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Share your experience on how to get around this ban

There is another fun way - you need to make sure that it is not you who wrote "according to the documents" of the sound recording.
Like, a server with sound recordings belongs to an office in Zimbabwe, they all write it and give us links to sound recordings, we know about it, but we can’t do anything with them.
21.09.2020, 23:32
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment