1b.app
Link copied -

Diya generated a check, but did not write down the check ID

the check has been validated, but the check ID has not been registered in the box. process axis: https://crm.dobavki.ua/admin/customorder/order/243390/edit/
procedure "check":
https://crm.dobavki.ua/admin/shop/workflow/12/procedure/61/?status=0
I saw a pardon that it was impossible to visualize the check (did not get the screen) and in the process there is no ID of the check and other waterings, so I can sign up for this procedure:
Ale, in the office of the Checkbox, there was a check, which caused the two (because I pushed the procedure into the two):
never had such problems before.
tse bug chi problem nalashtuvan?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

never had such problems before.

Did you get any errors while starting the procedure?
Perhaps the format of the response from Checkbox has changed
06.05.2021, 13:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Did you get any errors while starting the procedure?
Perhaps the format of the response from Checkbox has changed

I saw a pardon for "Printing a check in HTML", which is impossible to visualize a non-fiscal check.
Ale in diї to cost a fence, so that the receipt is not generated, as the "id of the receipt" field is filled in. won't work, because the ID of the check is not shown. axis in the checkbox three checks with the same products:
rest check axis: , to know the checkbox by process ID:
ale ahead, two checks could also have happened with this procedure, maybe the same, if a pardon was issued:
I can apply a gift, if it is required.
can you fix it?
06.05.2021, 14:18

I saw a pardon for "Printing a check in HTML", which is impossible to visualize a non-fiscal check.
Ale in diї to cost a fence, so that the receipt is not generated, as the "id of the receipt" field is filled in. won't work, because the ID of the check is not shown.

And if this action is disabled and the check is fiscalized, will it record everything?
Perhaps due to the fact that the fiscalization request action is triggered, after the field is written and the next print action is triggered - then after its error (apparently not everything has worked on the Checkbox side yet) - the values \u200b\u200bare rolled back (as it should be in case of an error), but the check already fiscalized on the side of Checkbox...
06.05.2021, 16:23

Ярина
Personal license

And if this action is disabled and the check is fiscalized, will it record everything?

so, the clients did not swear anymore. But the problem is that after the fiscalization of the check can be spratsovuvat reverb: , but not spratsovuyat zovsіm. what could be the reason?
06.05.2021, 17:03

so, the clients did not swear anymore.

Actually, I assume that there is little time between the moments of fiscalization and the request for a receipt - and the service does not issue a receipt, as a result of an error, the changes are rolled back.
In this case, I recommend that you do not put these problematic actions one after another, but perhaps take it to a separate procedure.

But the problem is that after the fiscalization of the check, you can spratsovuvat reverb: , but not spratsovuyat zovsіm. what could be the reason?

perhaps in the actions of the check do not work? fields correspond after operation of procedure?
if without creating a check (turn off the action) run the procedure again - will the actions work?
07.05.2021, 16:06

Ярина
Personal license

perhaps in the actions of the check do not work? fields correspond after operation of procedure?
if without creating a check (turn off the action) run the procedure again - will the actions work?

zrobil two procedures: for one, a check is generated, for the other - the result is rechecked. I run a friend in the last procedure - so rechecking spratsovuє.

Actually, I assume that there is little time between the moments of fiscalization and the request for a receipt - and the service does not issue a receipt, as a result of an error, the changes are rolled back.

can you fix it in the history of the process if you want?
10.05.2021, 12:13

can you fix it in the history of the process if you want?

no, because in case of an error, the data is rolled back to its original state
10.05.2021, 16:08

Ярина
Personal license
understood, even for the explanation
10.05.2021, 16:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment