1b.app
Link copied -

Integration of "complaints and appeals to the call center" with ROZETKA

Hello.
Is it possible to integrate complaints from the outlet into a separate business process (or how it will be possible/convenient) via api.
With the ability to respond and transfer the processing status. How I see it:
1. Every minute action uploads new calls to a separate bp (order number, essence of the call, contacts - in general, everything that came in the call can even be in one field)
2. Next, the action at the stage sends the status to the socket "in processing"
3. After the complaint is resolved, when moving to a certain stage, the "required text" is transmitted from the additional field and a request is sent to change the stage to "done" by the same action at the stage.
additionally: You also need the ability to limit the triggering of an action for a specific field (relevant if there are several stores). That is, action 1 is triggered if in the additional field "for example marketplace" the value is "marketplace 1", etc. w
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If we are talking about https://cabinet-seller.rozetka.com.ua/apidoc/#api-Calls-GetCallSearch
1. minute action of importing calls to the call center - 6 hours
2. action of the stage on changing the status of the call to the call center (in the settings there will be a choice of status + the ability to specify a comment + an additional field where to get the comment from) - 4 hours
3. add the condition "additional field = value" - +1 hour
Total to do everything indicated by the actions with the settings - 11 hours.
11.02.2021, 15:15
Original comment available on version: ru

I'm interested in this upgrade
I can support with my 2 hours to put in the queue for a free revision.
27.02.2021, 18:48

27.02.2021, 18:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment