1b.app
Link copied -

How to get a balance for a client with privat24 for business

Now I’ve set it up so that payments are pulled from private and distributed to clients, if the client is not found, create it, the question is how to set up now that the client’s balance is correctly pulled up, since now the balance is payments, i.e. there were 3 payments in the amount of 1000 to our account, the balance of this client was 1000 UAH, there was a transfer from us to some client in the amount of 2000 UAH, the balance of this client was 2000 UAH.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. In the card of this client, you can display a block on finance and there will be an amount of input. and outgoing payments. Also in the corresponding tab in the client's card there will be the same information on all payments of the client, where you can see the final balance. If suddenly you don’t find what blocks or tabs you are talking about, drop the link to the client you are interested in, and I will show you how to find them.
11.01.2021, 13:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment