1b.app
Link copied -
Hello! I ask you to sort out the problem. Previously posted a question in the chat, but the answer to the question and the solution to the problem did not wait!
Please, tell me, why bother?
This can not be seen for everyday furnishing:
Previously, additional processing was done in the box https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com to export products to the magento website
Vivantazhuvati less products for some additional values. fields with the same value: http://joxi.ru/gmv4kzMT1ZdXXA
09/14/2020 one-time and raptovo buli vivantage u і categorії on the site.
http://joxi.ru/52a7oEWskvgKDr
No changes were made. Nobody edited the patch. You can see it from history.
Vivantage was announced at 15:01
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=magento-2020-09-14.l...
2020-09-14 15:01:12] point: /var/www/newalphademocrm/web1/web/cron/cron-hour.php data: Array ( [code] => 200 [response] => {"id" :4501,"parent_id":2,"name":"VTP","is_active&qu
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
please provide an example of a product that should not have been unloaded - but it was unloaded
25.09.2020, 10:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello! Unloaded not goods, but categories. Here is a screenshot from the main page, before it was cleaned https://prnt.sc/ui59vc
The correct categories are marked in red, the rest are erroneously unloaded.
The question describes the problem, and the history is in the system logs.
25.09.2020, 11:07

In fact, absolutely all the categories that are in our box have been unloaded.
25.09.2020, 11:08

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
In fact, absolutely all the categories that are in our box have been unloaded.

So your setting was about products, not categories - that's all unloaded.
25.09.2020, 11:19

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO administrator wrote:
Chausova TamaraThe client wrote: In fact, absolutely all the categories that are in our box were unloaded. So your setting was about products, not categories - that's all unloaded.

1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action to export products.
2. The transfer of products worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings.
25.09.2020, 14:51

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Chausova TamaraThe client wrote: In fact, absolutely all the categories that are in our box were unloaded. So your setting was about products, not categories - that's all unloaded.

Igor, can you provide an answer? The client gave clarifications

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO administrator wrote: Tamara Chausova The client wrote: In fact, absolutely all the categories that are in our box were unloaded. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic product export action.2. The product transfer worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings.
07.10.2020, 13:21

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action to export products.

category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because you need to place the product in the category

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
2. The transfer of products worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings.

it’s hard to say here - since I can’t look into the past and answer 100% why
07.10.2020, 13:56

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
Chausova TamaraThe client wrote / a: 1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action for exporting products. category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because it is necessary to place the product in the category Chausova Tamara The client wrote / a: 2. The product transfer worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings. It’s hard to say here - since I can’t look into the past and answer 100% why

"category is a field from a product and it is unloaded because you need to place a product in a category"
why then were the categories unloaded in which there were no products marked with the "Upload to Magento" checkbox?
07.10.2020, 14:09

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote: Tamara Chausova The client wrote: 1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action for exporting products. category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because it is necessary to place the product in the category Chausova Tamara The client wrote / a: 2. The product transfer worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings. It’s hard to say here - since I can’t look into the past and answer 100% why "the category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because you need to place the product in the category" why then categories were unloaded in which not Were there any products marked with the checkbox "Upload to Magento"?

because the whole tree is unloaded where the categories are not deleted or hidden
07.10.2020, 14:18

Chausova TamaraThe client wrote: Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote: Chausova Tamara The client wrote: 1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action for exporting products. category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because it is necessary to place the product in the category Chausova Tamara The client wrote / a: 2. The product transfer worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings. It’s hard to say here - since I can’t look into the past and answer 100% why "the category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because you need to place the product in the category" why then categories were unloaded in which not there were products marked with the "Upload to Magento" checkbox? because the entire tree is unloaded where the categories are not deleted or hidden

What needs to be done to solve this problem?
07.10.2020, 14:21

for example, make a setting in action so that not all categories are unloaded, but only those for which goods are unloaded
1h
07.10.2020, 14:37

Chausova Tamara Client wrote:
Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: Tamara Chausova The client wrote: Igor Ustimenko OneBox CTO wrote: Tamara Chausova The client wrote: 1. In automatic actions, ANYWHERE is written about the export of categories. Automatic action for exporting products. category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because it is necessary to place the product in the category Chausova Tamara The client wrote / a: 2. The product transfer worked for several weeks and nothing happened. It happened once without adjustments in the settings. It’s hard to say here - since I can’t look into the past and answer 100% why "the category is a field from the product and it is unloaded because you need to place the product in the category" why then categories were unloaded in which not there were products marked with the "Unload to Magento" checkbox? because the whole tree is unloaded where the categories are not deleted and not hiddenWhat should I do to solve this problem?

Good afternoon!
1. In the automatic action "Export products to Magento" only products are uploaded?
2. Is the category a product field?
3. If categories are uploaded in parallel with products, then why did they upload for the first time only after 3 months from the automatic action settings? No need to look into the past - you can just look in the logs.
We have modified this automatic action to suit our needs. Added new version of Magento and export of filtered products only. At the stage of setting the terms of reference, there was never any information anywhere that the categories would be unloaded independently in the automatic action of exporting the product. This is not written anywhere.
We can't use our site and receive orders - therefore we lose profit, it's not clear why. Please give a prompt reply.
By 1:00 o'clock
We do not need this revision, because, again, it is not clear how it will work.
Will you upload the entire category tree? - only the category in which there is a product? What if the site has its own tree? - Why 1:00 o'clock?
08.10.2020, 13:07

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
1. In the automatic action "Export products to Magento" only products are uploaded?

products and categories

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Yes

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
3. If categories are uploaded in parallel with products, then why did they upload for the first time only after 3 months from the automatic action settings? No need to look into the past - you can just look in the logs.

since you are convinced that it is in the logs - provide them to me. If I point out to you that there is no such story, then why are you trying to convince me I don’t understand

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
We have modified this automatic action to suit our needs. Added new version of Magento and export of filtered products only. At the stage of setting the terms of reference, there was never any information anywhere that the categories would be unloaded independently in the automatic action of exporting the product. This is not written anywhere.

This action was being finalized long before you - therefore, to say that it should work as you want is stupid, there are clients who need this upload in this form, so I suggested that you finalize the setting

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:
Will you upload the entire category tree? - only the category in which there is a product? What if the site has its own tree? - Why 1:00 o'clock?

only those categories for which there are products for unloading will be unloaded
27.10.2020, 09:39

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

products and categories

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

Yes

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

since you are convinced that it is in the logs - provide them to me. If I point out to you that there is no such story, then why are you trying to convince me I don’t understand

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

This action was being finalized long before you - therefore, to say that it should work as you want is stupid, there are clients who need this upload in this form, so I suggested that you finalize the setting

Chausova Tamara
Client wrote:

only those categories for which there are products for unloading will be unloaded

Hello Igor! Thank you for your responses. I need time to comment on them. Here I can not do without the help of our integrator, but he is now on sick leave. So I will answer as soon as possible.
27.10.2020, 12:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment