1b.app
Link copied -

Deleted apps are restored bug

Answers:

Good afternoon, applications that depend on integrations or business process settings cannot be simply deleted, they will be restored. To delete them permanently, you need to delete the BP Connection group itself or delete the cabinet to which the application corresponds in the socket settings.
27.08.2021, 16:20
Original comment available on version: ua

1. Binding.
I linked to it in the Links app and now I can't delete it? That is, everything that is created by the user cannot be deleted and it remains in the OS yf forever? Did I understand correctly?
2. If we take, for example, Socket Integration, I have two feeds there. I want to issue one of them, according to your answer I need to completely delete the integration, and later create a new one and then create only 1 feed that I need?
27.08.2021, 17:44

1. I did not write about all applications, I wrote about some of them. For example, applications of price platforms
2. Go to the settings of the price platform, delete it. Then delete its application
24.09.2021, 12:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment