1b.app
Link copied -

The specified check id already exists

256005 - I cannot transfer the order to the "[R] Manufactured" stage
Gives an error:
The specified check id already exists
I think the reason is in the car. actions:
Creation of a sales receipt, its fiscalization and delivery to the client by email
This action is in the "[R] Check" stage that follows the "[R] Made" stage
There was no such problem before, but it has happened twice in 2 days.
I can't understand the reason.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. You cannot create 2 checks for one order. To make it possible, there is a special setting in action
15.09.2022, 11:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Грабовський Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. You cannot create 2 checks for one order. To make it possible, there is a special setting in action

And why did they decide that I create 2 checks? I have 1 car. action.
At the same time, most orders go through
15.09.2022, 14:20

I solved it according to the text of the message.
15.09.2022, 14:36

the text prompts that there was already a check with such an ID, which means that most likely you have already sent a check with such an ID to the check box. If there is a personal account, go in, look at the list of checks and look for a check for this order
15.09.2022, 14:38

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
the text prompts that there was already a check with such an ID, which means that most likely you have already sent a check with such an ID to the check box. If there is a personal account, go in, look at the list of checks and look for a check for this order

Yes, Checkbox has a personal account.
I checked all receipts for this period, there is no receipt for this order, neither for the amount nor for the product.
Also, when creating a check at VanBox, add. the "CheckBox No. Check" field - but it is empty in this order, so the check has not yet been created.
16.09.2022, 11:41

Can I now change the specified order to status?
16.09.2022, 12:14

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Yes, you can try for the "Negotiated" stage
Same problem with orders:
16.09.2022, 18:08

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Did something happen?
20.09.2022, 15:26

Грабовський Олександр
Hello!
Is it possible to answer?
Some orders go through, and some don't.
This was not the case before.
256005 cap the specified check id already exists
256017 popsocket specified check id already exists
256393 popsocket specified check id already exists
257138 popsocket specified check id already exists
257048 cap the specified check id already exists
23.09.2022, 11:03

Грабовський Олександр
257318 as well
23.09.2022, 11:03

Грабовський Олександр
Can anyone provide an answer?
The problem is not solved
I checked many times, the process did not change, but at the same time, at a certain period, problems began.
I don't understand if someone will consider the problem, or what to do with this bug?
27.09.2022, 10:40

1. This error means that a check with such an order id is already in the checkbox
2. Duplicates of checks cannot be created by default, but if you need to, you can at your own peril and risk enable the check mark "Disable verification of the uniqueness of checks" in the action of creating a check in the checkbox
3. You also have an incorrectly configured BP. After the check creation action, there should be no other actions, since the request to create a check cannot be returned (ie, the check creation action works, and then some action gives an error later - the check was created, but the order did not go to the next stage). This threatens you with tax disputes, which I sincerely do not wish for you.
What to do:
1. Turn on the "Disable Check Uniqueness" check box, transfer the necessary orders, turn off the check box.
2. Reconfigure BP and remove actions from the check creation stage.
27.09.2022, 11:18

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
1. This error means that a check with such an order id is already in the checkbox
2. Duplicates of checks cannot be created by default, but if you need to, you can at your own peril and risk enable the check mark "Disable verification of the uniqueness of checks" in the action of creating a check in the checkbox
3. You also have an incorrectly configured BP. After the check creation action, there should be no other actions, since the request to create a check cannot be returned (ie, the check creation action works, and then some action gives an error later - the check was created, but the order did not go to the next stage). This threatens you with tax disputes, which I sincerely do not wish for you.
What to do:
1. Turn on the "Disable Check Uniqueness" check box, transfer the necessary orders, turn off the check box.
2. Reconfigure BP and remove actions from the check creation stage.

1. I understand the logic, but for some reason there was no such problem before. How can a duplicate be created if this order goes through check automation once at the "[R] Check" stage? I also don't see that the order id appears anywhere, there is a check ID in the settings, but not the order.
2. I don't need any takes. You need to understand why the system offers to create them if there is no check for this order in the CheckBox. (Even with this amount)
3. No problems with the tax office are needed, and all checks were previously created correctly during the year.
Why this automation logic in BP:

Stage "[P] Check" - Creation of a sales receipt, its fiscalization and delivery to the client by email. At this stage, a sales receipt is created, its fiscalization.
Until the check is created, I can't get the details about it. accordingly, I cannot start the car. action "Receiving information about the check" (To record information about the check in the order)
Therefore, another stage "[R] Check (Post Office)" was created, where we receive this information by check.
Next, we need to print a check, so already at the next stage "[R] Ready for packing" there is an auto. the "Print check in HTML" action, which takes the check information received at the previous stage and prints the check itself.
As a result, I do not see an alternative option for changing the BP.
If you are talking about auto. action "Change the process and stage depending on the delivery method" and that it needs to be taken,
So do you recommend translating at each stage manually?
This will slow down the work process, because a person will need to go through 3-4 steps manually during packaging just to create a receipt.
27.09.2022, 14:56

1. In the action settings, you can adjust it only by turning on the tick or turning it off
2+3. It's simple: you make sure that no actions are performed after creating the check, or we cannot guarantee you that the checkbox will work correctly, because any further action may throw an error. To prevent this from happening, you can set it up very simply:
1. Current stage
2. Stage Creation of a check, where the last action is the act of creating a check
3. The next stage (intermediate) which you switch manually and which includes all the actions that are now in place after the creation of the check.
That. you add a transition to 1 stage but remove the problem with duplicate checks.
27.09.2022, 15:02

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
1. In the action settings, you can adjust it only by turning on the tick or turning it off
2+3. It's simple: you make sure that no actions are performed after creating the check, or we cannot guarantee you that the checkbox will work correctly, because any further action may throw an error. To prevent this from happening, you can set it up very simply:
1. Current stage
2. Stage Creation of a check, where the last action is the act of creating a check
3. The next stage (intermediate) which you switch manually and which includes all the actions that are now in place after the creation of the check.
That. you add a transition to 1 stage but remove the problem with duplicate checks.

1. Created the procedure /app/workflow/8/procedure/16/ (with the author action "Creation of a sales receipt, its fiscalization and delivery to the client by email") without other authors. actions
2. I press the button to trigger the procedure in order 258406
3. Gives an error "The specified check id already exists"
4. I check all checks in the checkbox since the order was created, there are no checks for this amount
5. I put a check mark "Disable verification of uniqueness of checks" in the procedure.
6. I press the button to activate the procedure in order 258406. A check is created. I check that 1 check has been created in the checkbox. (There is no duplicate)
Therefore, your advice did not work.
Yesterday they called from checkbox and said that the number of requests for creating checks exceeds the limit:
2 checks per second
If we don't fix it in a week, they will block our account.
Why can VanBox send so many requests?
30.09.2022, 16:55

I have included logs for creating a check, try to create a check in any of the orders
30.09.2022, 17:18

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I have included logs for creating a check, try to create a check in any of the orders

Order 258534
1. author moved the action "Creation of a sales receipt, its fiscalization and delivery to the client by email" to the stage "[R] In production" since the manager transfers each order separately to this stage manually (without automation)
2. There was a problem with the transfer of order 258534 to the stage "[R] In production" (The check id already exists)
3. Then I created a check through the procedure /app/workflow/8/procedure/16/ (there is a check mark in it "Disable verification of uniqueness of checks", so the check was created)
4. After that, I went to the stage "[R] In production" (because there is a check mark in the automatic action so as not to duplicate the check "do not start the action if there is a value in the field for writing the check identifier")
03.10.2022, 11:35

It looks like a checkbox jamb. The history of requests from us to the checkbox is as follows:
2022-10-03 09:16:03
https://api.checkbox.in.ua/api/v1/receipts/sell
{"id":"71c1de75cb3040dbb9dc72220c209421","goods":[{"good":{"code":"342541","name":"\u0420\u044e\u043a\u0437\u0430\u043a \u0437 \u043f\ u0440\u0438\u043d\u0442\u043e\u043c","barcode":"","price":58000},"quantity":1000,"is_return":false}],"payments":[{"type" :"CASH","value":58000,"label":"\u041f\u0456\u0441\u043b\u044f\u043f\u043b\u0430\u0442\u0430"}]}
answer:
{"message":"Change not opened"}
the same at 2022-10-03 09:23:32
then at 2022-10-03 09:24:44
{"id":"71c1de75cb3040dbb9dc72220c209421","goods":[{"good":{"code":"342541","name":"\u0420\u044e\u043a\u0437\u0430\u043a \u0437 \u043f\ u0440\u0438\u043d\u0442\u043e\u043c","barcode":"","pric
e":58000},"quantity":1000,"is_return":false}],"payments":[{"type":"CASH","value":58000,"label":"\u041f\u0456\ u0441\u043b\u044f\u043f\u043b\u0430\u0442\u0430"}]}
answer:
{"message":"The specified check id already exists"}
That. on the first 2 requests, we received the answer that the shift is not open (here, most likely, you did not start the action of opening the shift). And then, after the shift was probably opened, we get the answer "The indicated check id already exists." But we did not successfully transfer such a check to the checkbox.
You need to write in support of the checkbox and specify why we receive the answer "The indicated check id already exists" when such a check has not yet been created.
I suspect that if the change has not been opened, the check somehow keeps it and does not allow the same one to be made.
I also think that if you open the shift immediately in the morning before creating all the checks, then everything will be okay.
04.10.2022, 12:52

Грабовський Олександр
Contacted CheckBox
1. We get the answer "The specified check id already exists" because OneBox sends 2 requests for the same ID. They said that there was no mistake on their part.
2. They also said that OneBox sends more than 2 requests per second for creating a check for some reason. (Although our manager starts the automation by going to the stage after 1 order)
3. Regarding the opening of the shift, they informed that it is necessary to check on other orders, since they cannot say exactly. I will write here when there is a new order, because now checks have been created for everything, since the order had to be sent.
Regarding several requests per second, I will create another ticket on the forum, because it may be another problem.
05.10.2022, 17:27

1. Can Checkbox prove it with examples of requests and the exact time of their receipt? If yes, then you need to review the BP settings for duplicating the check creation action. Again, everything depends on the settings of your PSU, the system itself does not duplicate any requests
06.10.2022, 10:22

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
1. Can Checkbox prove it with examples of requests and the exact time of their receipt? If yes, then you need to review the BP settings for duplicating the check creation action. Again, everything depends on the settings of your PSU, the system itself does not duplicate any requests

I can ask, there TP answers very quickly. After that I will write back.
Today, I specially reviewed all stages and all procedures on all BPs.
author the action for creating a check is only:
- BP "Orders (Retail)" - at the stage "[R] Production" /admin/shop/workflowstatus/58/action/new/ (And earlier it was at the stage "[R] Manufactured")
- BP "Orders (Retail)" - Procedure. Actions on click. /app/workflow/8/procedure/16/
It was at the stage in another old PSU, but it was also turned off (Off) there
As a result, I understand that there is no duplicate in the BP settings format.
06.10.2022, 22:17

Грабовський Олександр
After writing the last post, it was moved by the author. action on creating a check from the stage "[R] Production" to the stage "[R] Create a check".
Since I mentioned that the manager does not always go to the "[R] Production" stage, but always goes to the "[R] Create check" stage.
(I am reporting so that the information is up to date)
He also did not write that the creation of a check (only for return) is in stages:
- [P] Returned to the warehouse /admin/shop/workflowstatus/51/action/new/
- [P] Disposal /admin/shop/workflowstatus/883/action/new/
- [P] Return of received goods /admin/shop/workflowstatus/946/action/new/
07.10.2022, 00:13

Грабовський Олександр

bu
OneBox production wrote:
It looks like a checkbox jamb. The history of requests from us to the checkbox is as follows:
2022-10-03 09:16:03
https://api.checkbox.in.ua/api/v1/receipts/sell
{"id":"71c1de75cb3040dbb9dc72220c209421","goods":[{"good":{"code":"342541","name":"\u0420\u044e\u043a\u0437\u0430\u043a \u0437 \u043f\ u0440\u0438\u043d\u0442\u043e\u043c","barcode":"","price":58000},"quantity":1000,"is_return":false}],"payments":[{"type" :"CASH","value":58000,"label":"\u041f\u0456\u0441\u043b\u044f\u043f\u043b\u0430\u0442\u0430"}]}
answer:
{"message":"Change not opened"}
the same at 2022-10-03 09:23:32
then at 2022-10-03 09:24:44
{"id":"71c1de75cb3040dbb9dc72220c209421","goods":[{"good":{"code":"342541","name":"\u0420\u044e\u043a\u0437\u0430\u043a \u0437 \u043f\ u0440\u0438\u043d\u0442\u043e\u043c","barcode":"","pric
e":58000},"quantity":1000,"is_return":false}],"payments":[{"type":"CASH","value":58000,"label":"\u041f\u0456\ u0441\u043b\u044f\u043f\u043b\u0430\u0442\u0430"}]}
answer:
{"message":"The specified check id already exists"}
That. on the first 2 requests, we received the answer that the shift is not open (here, most likely, you did not start the action of opening the shift). And then, after the shift was probably opened, we get the answer "The indicated check id already exists." But we did not successfully transfer such a check to the checkbox.
You need to write in support of the checkbox and specify why we receive the answer "The indicated check id already exists" when such a check has not yet been created.
I suspect that if the change has not been opened, the check somehow keeps it and does not allow the same one to be made.
I also think that if you open the shift immediately in the morning before creating all the checks, then everything will be okay.

1. I will contact the checkbox tomorrow regarding the confirmation of frequent requests. (Due to the shelling, we got a little out of the schedule of tasks)
2. Can you check the order:
This is an order for which the same error "The indicated check id already exists" was displayed
At the same time, 100% that the shift was open.
12.10.2022, 22:06

Грабовський Олександр
Checkbox was contacted on Friday. Result:
According to them, the 2 problems are not related.
1. The problem is that they receive more than 2 requests per second. They said that their logs are stored for 3 days, but there was no such problem in the last 3 days. Therefore, if it happens again, we will watch
2. The problem "The specified check id already exists" did not go anywhere, although the change opens on time (Before the checks are punched)
At the same time, ChekBox said that the problem is with VanBox, because the request is sent with the same "check id".
How can VanBox do this?
What exactly is the variable passed as "check id"?
17.10.2022, 13:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment