1b.app
Link copied -

Items in progress not showing

Good afternoon. Today products are no longer displayed in some processes. Here is an example of the process: https://crm.sportmarket.ua/216288/ Perhaps because there are relatively many goods in this process, but earlier everything worked until today.
Help. Without it, there are great difficulties in the work.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The product table is not displayed immediately, the request for its generation comes after the page is opened. Those. when opening the page, wait for some time and the products will be displayed, in my case it is 10-15 seconds in the specified process
03.09.2023, 22:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Потяко Дмитро
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I don’t understand why or how this happens, but this problem only occurs on Sundays. I don’t understand what connection there could be between the day of the week and the loading of the process, but for several Sundays in a row this process has not opened. At the moment, the problem is relevant. Tomorrow morning everything will work fine. Perhaps there is a way to fix this?
24.12.2023, 10:52

You may have a table blocked, for example, by one of the automation actions that works only on Sunday and makes locks on tables or something else that works only on this day, as an example. There can be a lot of options. To find out what your problem is, I need to go into the specified order on Sunday and analyze the situation, it will take 2 hours of revision, we can go in and look at it already on January 7th. If you are satisfied, I will issue an invoice.
25.12.2023, 13:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment