1b.app
Link copied -

The price, quantity and discount in the table of products in the process have flown

Process https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/352998/

flew off

The logs show that from 2023-08-29 14:56:10 there are a bunch of records with changes in prices, quantity of goods and discounts by 0, then back to the correct price and again 0.

The difference between price changes to 0 and back is a couple of seconds, the manager will not physically do this.

Everywhere URL /admin/block/order/product/update/ajax/?blockid=2739777

Tell me what it could be? Where do these changes come from?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Most likely, it looks like you had some kind of procedure/automation that runs after editing the product, or something similar.
Is this the only example, or does this happen in “fresh” processes during certain actions?
12.09.2023, 15:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon.

Most likely, it looks like you had some kind of procedure/automation that runs after editing the product, or something similar.

Is this the only example, or does this happen in “fresh” processes during certain actions?

Yes, there is a procedure, but it only updates the price of the product and is triggered when editing. In terms of time, no one edited this process.

This is the first time such a problem has occurred and has not been repeated.
13.09.2023, 11:10

Rodion wrote:
This is the first time such a problem has occurred and has not been repeated.

I don’t really see the point at the moment in figuring out what happened 2 weeks ago, if it doesn’t happen again - we won’t be able to properly track what user actions it happened - automation could have changed, etc.
If it suddenly happens again, let me know what action to take.
13.09.2023, 16:23

13.09.2023, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment