1b.app
Link copied -

LiqPay Payment Reception Automation

Есть необходимость работы с LiqPay в системе?
У нас есть компонент который максимально вам поможет! Посмотреть компонент
LiqPay payment acceptance automation
This will greatly speed up the processing of orders. No need to check payments manually.
1. Ability to create multiple integrations.
2. It is necessary to take an action at the BP stage, which, depending on the payment methods (multilist), finds a match by the external order ID, full name or order number in the payment purpose.
3. You need a setting in which the action can be triggered at intervals (regardless of the payment method), i.e. check payment (for example, when sending a payment link or invoice).
4. After matching, a payment is made for its amount, as in LiqPay (excluding commission) in the process. The commission can be paid as a separate payment.
5. You need to set up a payment (category, type, account, etc., as in the Make a payment action).
6. If the payment was unsuccessful or not found, you must leave an appropriate comment in the process (comment type result).
7. Upon successful payment, you need to send SMS and e-mail. Or go to the
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Can you tell me when the update is planned?
01.02.2020, 12:04
Original comment available on version: ru

When will it be implemented?
08.07.2020, 15:42

When will the revision be made?
05.08.2020, 11:35

Can you tell me when the update will be done? Very necessary
26.08.2020, 23:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment