1b.app
Link copied -

In finance, in payment, there is a standard "Comment" field, how can you copy data from it to the process?

There is an incoming payment, some data is indicated in the comments, I would like to add this data to the process and then change the person in charge based on the actions. How can this information be pulled from the "Comment" field into additional process fields or somewhere else?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
As far as I know, there is no such action.
I can suggest a finalization of the action that copies the field of the last payment in the process to the specified additional field of the process - it will take 2 hours. Issue an invoice?
13.09.2023, 16:42
Original comment available on version: ua

Юля
менеджер
Good day
Is it possible to copy the payment comment into additional fields of finance (payment) through automation for finance or through the action of importing payments (Monobank Statement)?
13.09.2023, 18:17

Good day.
You can independently review the automation for payments https://1b.app/ua/app/automatization-payment/ or the action you specified for the subject of settings.
If necessary, something can be modified to suit your needs
14.09.2023, 09:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment