1b.app
Link copied -

Name field

Hello, the question arose of how to do it - so that the order number is entered in the "Name" field when creating
For example, I create a new order and I need to enter the client's full name on the right, but also come up with a "Name", writing the name New order every time is not suitable, I would like to either completely remove it or have the value "order code" 1, 2, 3 substituted there, successively
because for an online store, the name of the order is not relevant
or, for example, make a drop-down list "New order" "Order by phone" and so on, otherwise one manager will write "New order", the second "New order" and there will be a mess
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day
You can put this field in the "add form constructor" in the "Workflow" addendum
And you can also put the file on the first stage of the "Change the name of the process" step, de prescribing the required template.
29.07.2022, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

cosgroup wrote:
Good day
And you can also put the file on the first stage of the "Change the name of the process" step, de prescribing the required template.

I open it, but my "add form constructor" is empty
29.07.2022, 18:45

Ярина
Personal license

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:

press on the plus sign and add the required blocks
29.07.2022, 19:31

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:

cosgroup wrote:
Good day

So - you have a standard wine.
Just like you will add, be it a block - you will be vindicated.
Add needed blocks and save.
29.07.2022, 20:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment