1b.app
Link copied -

Hello!
I am duplicating the old ticket, as it is a very important question and there is no answer https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/9565-os-ne-rabotayut-protse...
It is not clear why, but for some reason, in different PSUs, procedures sometimes work, sometimes they don’t. I check all actions by the administrator.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Your question has been answered. Please do not create duplicates, from the fact that you create 10 identical tasks, they will not be solved faster.
22.07.2021, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Your question has been answered. Please do not create duplicates, from the fact that you create 10 identical tasks, they will not be solved faster.

Good afternoon!
Good. Thank you.
22.07.2021, 12:04

I understand that some question may be urgent, but we already try to look at the forum at any relatively free minute, creating a new task, you delay the answer to other tasks that are perhaps no less important for someone. Thanks for understanding.
22.07.2021, 12:10

OneBox production wrote:
I understand that some question may be urgent, but we already try to look at the forum at any relatively free minute, creating a new task, you delay the answer to other tasks that are perhaps no less important for someone. Thanks for understanding.

Understood. Will not happen again.
Thank you!
22.07.2021, 12:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment