1b.app
Link copied -

Some kind of failure. Events, business processes are not created, mail is not sent

Good afternoon!
Automation is configured - creating processes from letters and calls - BPs are no longer created.
At the same time, it is also worth automating "create events based on telephony", events are no longer created and, accordingly, there is no event (call) - there is no created process.
But the letters included in the box are included, but processes are not created from them.
Outgoing mail does not go away (it was not synchronized with mail.ru, letters were hanging in the box as sent), and now it generally gives an error when trying to send a letter to anyone from the box.
Today I was just changing the tariff for the server. But the IP remains the same. Could this possibly be related? but on time the beginning of problems with change of the server just approximately coincided.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Mariana wrote:
Today I was just changing the tariff for the server. But the IP remains the same. Could this possibly be related? but on time the beginning of problems with change of the server just approximately coincided.

Apparently at that moment the cron was working and its work was interrupted.
Manually made start - works.
28.05.2021, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Soooo)) thanks, it seems to be moving .. I'll watch
28.05.2021, 16:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment