1b.app
Link copied -

action not working

Specified an action when a condition is met so that the specified value is written to a specific field at the start stage of the business process. Specified both the value itself in the form of text, and the variable in which the default value is written in the form of text. As a result of the business process execution at the Starting stage, no value is written to the specified field. Why?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon! When entering a value in the form of several words in this action, you need to specify it in quotes, here the text must be specified as "AGREEMENT ...." and then the value will be written
25.03.2021, 12:29
Original comment available on version: ru

If I specify "AGREEMENT ...." in double quotes, the value of the formula is not saved. Indicated in single quotes 'AGREEMENT ....' - preserved. We'll check...
26.03.2021, 12:09

The action is intended for calculation by a formula consisting of variables.
If it is not possible to solve the problem in the above way, I can suggest modifying the setting "Do not calculate according to the formula, but write the value in the specified form" in this action - this will take 1 hour of refinement.
26.03.2021, 15:12

Companies CenterM Administrator wrote:
If I specify "AGREEMENT ...." in double quotes, the value of the formula is not saved. Indicated in single quotes 'AGREEMENT ....' - preserved. We'll check...

strange, I use quotes in this action a lot, here is one example of a custom action , and here is the result of
Maybe something else is preventing the action from being saved?
26.03.2021, 16:33

strange, I use quotes in this action a lot, here is one example of a custom action , and here is the result of
26.03.2021, 16:33

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

You most likely have a variable in double quotes, so output. If you remove the variable and leave double quotes with arbitrary text inside, then most likely the formula field after saving will be empty, as in my case.
29.03.2021, 16:03

You most likely have a variable in double quotes, so output. If you remove the variable and leave double quotes with arbitrary text inside, then most likely the formula field after saving will be empty, as in my case.

no, still this is the only action with a variable, in the rest there is only text everywhere, and there are many such actions
Can type of a field in which you write down interferes? Do you write in the additional field of the process?
Here I created for the test in the text field and everything is also OK
29.03.2021, 16:25

the type was chosen by both Text and String, the result is still not stored in double quotes.
30.03.2021, 16:14

tested on several boxes, works everywhere. Therefore, either you still have a bug in the action, or somewhere in the action a special tincture is selected, with which the action does not want to be saved. If necessary, I can look (maybe we can see something from the outside), my email is shat.crm@gmail.com - write and call
06.04.2021, 12:21

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
tested on several boxes, works everywhere.

Project on the previous version (revolution)
If you need to upgrade to MVP - let the client post the appropriate topic on the forum
06.04.2021, 15:06

What nuances may arise during the transition? We use many processes in projects. Is it possible that it will stop working out at some stage the functionality of a business process? Is the transition free?
07.04.2021, 08:39

The main changes are listed here https://crm-onebox.com/en/release-onebox-mvp-2020/
The update is free.
If there are errors, we correct them through the forum.
08.04.2021, 16:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment