1b.app
Link copied -

Doesn't go to stage

Answers:

Dmitry, please send a link to the user for whom the transition does not work. The problem is probably related to one of the actions in the stage, for example, Prevent employees from switching the stage, except for the selected roles
20.01.2021, 13:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Dmitry, please send a link to the user for whom the transition does not work. The problem is probably related to one of the actions in the stage, for example, Prevent employees from switching the stage, except for the selected roles

I am an administrator. I can not.
20.01.2021, 14:41

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:

https://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/shop/users/15/
21.01.2021, 11:48

try to transfer the process to the desired stage again, does the problem appear?
22.01.2021, 14:11

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:
try to transfer the process to the desired stage again, does the problem appear?

Tried it. The problem is still the same - it hangs and nothing happens.
22.01.2021, 17:50

I switched the process to the desired stage, the processing of this event by the system took about a minute
25.01.2021, 16:25

Zamogilny Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I switched the process to the desired stage, the processing of this event by the system took about a minute

Then why didn't I switch?
26.01.2021, 17:47

most likely it was necessary to wait until the transition is completed
27.01.2021, 19:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment