1b.app
Link copied -

The transition to this stage has already been made

Good afternoon.
I fill in the process data at the 1st stage.
I'm moving on to the second one. There is a check for the fields to be filled in, and the box warns me what needs to be filled out. - Excellent.
I fill in the field that I missed and go to the second stage
But then boxing says that I have already moved to the stage, wait 10 seconds? What's this?
The idea is great. but the implementation is terrible. If it's to avoid double-clicking the button, great, but it shouldn't apply to cases where the transition was interrupted by a check.
Such "improvements" must be done so that they satisfy everyone, or are pluggable.
I'm waiting for corrections. While this violates the algorithm of work. Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Sergey, this warning was added due to the problem described here https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/3933-strannie-dubli-zakazov/
Do you mean that the time limit is made by setting?
20.01.2021, 13:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Updated your system, in the indicated case there should not be an error.
21.01.2021, 10:39

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Updated your system, in the indicated case there should not be an error.

Dmitry, good afternoon. Tell me, plz, what exactly did you change? I no longer see errors at all, even when double-clicking on the stage.
27.01.2021, 18:05

You cannot physically double-click on a stage, because after the first click the button becomes inactive
01.02.2021, 14:03

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
You cannot physically double-click on a stage, because after the first click the button becomes inactive

wow.. cool thanks
02.02.2021, 13:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment