1b.app
Link copied -

Add a contact to the multilist contact field without overwriting the previous value

Good evening! Tell me, is it possible to add another value in the additional contact field with the type of multilist of contacts, actions in the process?
That is, there is a multilist of contacts field, for some clients Employee 1, Employee 2 are entered in it. For others Employee 2, Employee 3. I start the process and indicate that Employee 4 should be added to this field for all selected clients. Can I not lose the value that was instructed to add Employee 4?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, please indicate the name of the action you are using, I will see if there is such an opportunity
13.11.2020, 14:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, please indicate the name of the action you are using, I will see if there is such an opportunity

There was hope for action Fill in the process or contact field
13.11.2020, 15:21

At the moment, this is not possible, but it can be improved in the form of a setting in action. Takes 1h
13.11.2020, 15:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment