1b.app
Link copied -

In the new business process of the "orders" group, it is not possible to create a TTN of Nova Poshta

Created a new business process in the Orders group. We connected the second integration, with which we want to make a separate logic for working with orders from another store, but we can’t understand why there is no “Nova Poshta TTN” item in the drop-down menu at the top left, as in the “sale” start process. tell me what's wrong?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Did you enable the display of fields in the menu settings?
open the process / interface settings / stage menu settings - see what you have allowed to display
as an example http://prntscr.com/uz6uus
14.10.2020, 16:40
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks, it helped! ) figured out
14.10.2020, 19:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Another question on this topic:
Is it possible to link another default New Mail integration to another business process? those. in this process, the default send is from a different sender, how can I make sure that I do not manually change each time?
14.10.2020, 19:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Remezovich Valentin
Client wrote:
Another question on this topic: Is it possible to link another default New Mail integration to another business process? those. in this process, the default send is from a different sender, how can I make sure that I do not manually change each time?

this is a separate topic - i.e. create a new topic and you will get an answer
the essence of the forum is to help and find answers - if everything is within the same topic - then your question will be lost and may not be found by a client who will have the same question.
Thank you for understanding =)
14.10.2020, 20:18
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment