1b.app
Link copied -

Reserves not the amount specified in the process

Answers:

Good afternoon. I don't see the reservation button in progress. Is the problem relevant?
01.11.2021, 17:13
Original comment available on version: ru

The problem is actual and repeated in several processes. In the example process provided as an example, there is no button because it is already closed.
If you look at the history, you can see that there are 100 products in the process (screen 1), but when you click on Back up, 95 were reserved (screen 2)
02.11.2021, 11:11

I understand that the problem may recur. But I can’t fix it until I see what’s going on and how, but I can’t repeat it on the local
29.11.2021, 14:51

Fresh example https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/customorder/order/33107/edit/
According to history, I noticed that along with the reservation for products for which it does not correctly reserve, an operation appears, as it were, canceling the reserve. After that, it reserves the amount minus the one for which the cancellation was (screen 1)
14.01.2022, 12:45

What can I do to repeat the mistake?
20.01.2022, 11:42

Ярина
Personal license
practitioners will record a video, how to perform this operation. I'm going to help you
20.01.2022, 18:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment