1b.app
Link copied -

Export statistics

Please tell me how to automatically export sales statistics daily for subsequent work with these reports in Power BI or Data Studio.
So far I have found only "Upload business processes in the specified process to XLS" in auto-actions once a day. But there is no date of transition to the stage and the name of the stage itself. And you need to have information throughout the funnel.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You also need the download link to be permanent.
22.09.2021, 13:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I recommend "Integration of XML Processes (Export)"
there you can choose business processes and stages, butt
the link can be updated anytime, and the wine will be the same /
22.09.2021, 13:33

Igor, thanks for the reply! What are the required fields to fill in? So far, I have filled only PATH to the data array as in the description, but an almost empty file (attached)
22.09.2021, 14:23

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
for example like this
22.09.2021, 14:33

All figured out, thanks again!
22.09.2021, 15:09

And tell me, i.e. in this report, the order will only be shown in its last status, right?
It turns out that the history of status changes cannot be tracked? Those. when such a report is loaded daily into Power BI, it will replace the previous status with the current one. And for some reason, I don’t have the “Unload only processes that have changed status ..." item in my settings (I attach the screenshot), which is in the video review of this setting.
https://youtu.be/tVC4KeuQqG0?t=329
22.09.2021, 15:15

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Vetrov Dmitry Igorevich
And tell me, i.e. in this report, the order will only be shown in its last status, right?

so. but not zovsіm sound, but data export in xml format

It turns out that the history of status changes cannot be tracked? Those. when such a report is loaded daily into Power BI, it will replace the previous status with the current one.

we pay only for export. You can change an additional field of the Date type, in order to copy the date of the transition to the stage. You can sort the topics in Power BI by dates. Help?

And for some reason, I don’t have the “Unload only processes that have changed status ..." item in my settings (I attach the screenshot), which is in the video review of this setting.

put a caress okreme zavdannya, schob they updated boxing for you and give a screen of what you don’t know.
is it closed here?
22.09.2021, 16:04

You can change an additional field of the Date type, in order to copy the date of the transition to the stage. You can sort the topics in Power BI by dates. Help?

partially, because not convenient and depends on the person

is it closed here?

No. Does OneBox have working options for exporting sales data to a file with a permanent link, with which you can continue to work without crutches in BI systems? See the funnel, managers, etc. for any period of time.
22.09.2021, 16:38

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

No. Does OneBox have working options for exporting sales data to a file with a permanent link, with which you can continue to work without crutches in BI systems? See the funnel, managers, etc. for any period of time.

try to ask for more precise information and post a new topic for yourself according to the needs of the watering you need.
as a rule, programmers do not look at those who are already viable.
22.09.2021, 16:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment