1b.app
Link copied -

Business process cost and timing

Good afternoon, tell me where you can see the information, just the cost and terms in the business process, how does it work?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Deadlines are needed to switch stages (and notifications) about their expiration. For example, there is an action "Switch the stage when the stage expires". Also in the system there are other automations regarding the period of the process being at the stage.
2. Costs are needed for the method of displaying processes "Costs of processes"
10.08.2021, 14:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Is there a business process where, when you click on the implementation, it would count how much time was spent to calculate the cost of the work, if I specify the cost on the left 300 for example and on the right 1 hour, I can’t use this to calculate the automatic cost of the work? And is there any other solution in my case if it doesn't fit
10.08.2021, 14:51

If you need to take into account how much time has been spent between stages, see the actions at the "Start timing" and "End timing" stages.
After that, there are actions for calculating formulas in the fields, for example, you can multiply the time spent by some amount and write it into the amount / additional field of the process.
If you describe with an example in more detail what you need - I think either I or other forum participants will offer you a business process setup based on their experience
10.08.2021, 14:55

It is necessary to create a business process for hourly photo processing, for example, or for development. Start-Implementation of the task-Stop the time-Issue an invoice that would be sent to the expected payments -Completed. As well as the ability to add time manually if necessary.
10.08.2021, 15:45

Stopping time in order to continue later could be back with the implementation button
10.08.2021, 15:46

Alexander wrote:
It is necessary to create a business process for hourly photo processing, for example, or for development. Start-Implementation of the task-Stop the time-Issue an invoice that would be sent to the expected payments -Completed. As well as the ability to add time manually if necessary.

Look at the available actions at the stages of the processes - with their help, I think you can solve your problem.
At a minimum, the actions of starting and ending the countdown are available, the creation of pending payments is the same.
As an option, you can try to set up a business process yourself, and to solve a specific problem, you can already ask a specific question.
If you want to have the business process customized to your requirements, you need to contact the integrators https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1% 81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1% 80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%20OneBox
11.08.2021, 13:01

Thanks, I'll look into it
11.08.2021, 15:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment