1b.app
Link copied -

API for different site languages

Good day gentlemen! There are questions about the API.
Onebox works in Russian and Ukrainian, they switched to Ukrainian only, but there were problems with the API:
Name (product.product_name) – the Russian version is transferred to the site correctly,
Name (product.product_name) - but it is not clear how to get the Ukrainian version of this field.
Custom fields created specifically for the Ukrainian language work, but when someone accidentally switches to the Russian language, problems immediately arise with the transfer of these fields for both Russian and Ukrainian versions of the site.
Also, other fields for the Ukrainian language, how to give and receive, if they were originally created in the Russian version.
Maybe there is some "banal" parameter specifically for a specific language that is indicated when requested? I will be very grateful for the answer and future cooperation to finalize our CRM)
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сергій
Project Manager
"now the multilingual fields in the old version of the api are not issued - you need to complete 2h
but in apiv2 on OS they are"
PS As far as I understood from the forum, it is necessary to update or update the CRM?
14.09.2022, 14:54
Original comment available on version: ua

there is such a thing in apiv2, but it is only for usertoken authorization
14.09.2022, 14:55

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:
there is such a thing in apiv2, but it is only for usertoken authorization

Thanks for the quick reply.
When api2 is installed, do the api1 settings still work as before? Will we be able to work on the old api, and on api2 we will connect new functions (bilingualism)?
14.09.2022, 15:11

APIs of different versions work independently of each other. To start working with apiv2, you just need to install the appropriate application on your system.
14.09.2022, 15:13

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:
APIs of different versions work independently of each other. To start working with apiv2, you just need to install the appropriate application on your system.

Of course, thank you! And where can I find information about API2.0> , namely transfer by useuserlang and setting language-user ?
14.09.2022, 15:17

https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/Bodya44/OneBoxOSapiv2/2.0 here is the API documentation. Language transmission will work when authorized /api/v2/contact/loginbycode/
14.09.2022, 15:21

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:
https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/Bodya44/OneBoxOSapiv2/2.0 here is the API documentation. Language transmission will work when authorized /api/v2/contact/loginbycode/

Great, thank you very much)
14.09.2022, 15:32

Сергій
Project Manager
Hello! In general, I do not see in the application market: ``Users and employees, API v2''. How to install them when they are not in the list is confusing, I am a beginner in this CRM and I cannot understand whether this user needs a special type of admin or what?
16.09.2022, 17:25

apiv2 works only for Onebox OS
19.09.2022, 18:17

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:

If it is not possible to use API2, then how to solve the issue of data transfer for different languages? Maybe there is some crutch, so how the question remains open.
20.09.2022, 17:47

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:

It turns out that we do not have OneBox OS, but probably OneBox MVP or OneBox CRM + ERP, on which api2 is not implemented
20.09.2022, 17:59

You just need to switch to OneBox Os as any other versions will not be supported in 2 months.
22.09.2022, 11:33

Сергій
Project Manager

bu
OneBox production wrote:
You just need to switch to OneBox Os as any other versions will not be supported in 2 months.

Of course, thank you, but the transition is very expensive financially.
22.09.2022, 15:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment