"filter": {
"phones": [
"0504131703"
]
}
}
It was a pardon:
errorArray:
0: "Executing error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND users.deleted='0' ORDER BY users.id ASC LIMIT 50' at line 1 in query: SELECT users.* FROM users WHERE users.id IN (SELECT userid FROM shopuserphone WHERE phone IN ()) AND users.deleted='0' ORDER BY users.id ASC LIMIT 50"
Why is it that the CRM API itself is bad?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, yes - this is a bug in the api. Give me a link to your box so I can update it
02.07.2022, 18:44
Original comment available on version: ru

I don’t know the terminology, but I suspect that the “own box” was in the hands of the court: https://inox-trade.1b.app
02.07.2022, 22:35

Yes that's right. Updated your system, please try again
03.07.2022, 11:39

I'm sorry, I don't want to change!
Log:
[2022-07-04 04:44:38]
host: inox-trade.1b.app
url: /api/v2/contact/get/
contentID: api-v2-contact-get
point: /shop.starter.php
engine_sessionid: 1656899078_305
data: Array(
[filter] => Array (
[phones] => Array (
[0] => 0504131708
)
)
)
Suggestion:
errorArray:
0: "Executing error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND `users`.`deleted`='0' ORDER BY ` users`.`id` ASC LIMIT 50' at line 1 in query: SELECT `users`.* FROM `users` WHERE users.`id` IN (SELECT `userid` FROM `shopuserphone` WHERE `phone` IN ()) AND `users`.`deleted`='0' ORDER BY `users`.`id` ASC LIMIT 50"
04.07.2022, 04:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment